Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

List of your favorite mods?

ShuushiiShuushii Posts: 745 Member
edited November 2014 in General Mods Discussion
I want some mods that can somehow make my game better but I don't want to go through modthesims because I'm lazy.
So can anyone tell me some of your faves?
codxHiZ.jpg
Disclaimer: He or Him! Not a girl!

Comments

• Options
    TrycTryc Posts: 123 Member
    If you feel that you are too lazy to search, how do you expect yourself to not be too lazy to keep them up to date after you get them?
  • Options
    Tryc wrote: »
    If you feel that you are too lazy to search, how do you expect yourself to not be too lazy to keep them up to date after you get them?
    I'm lazy but not that lazy.
    I have mods from The Sims 3 that I found out by people telling me what are the ones that works best in their game and I have updated them every patch.
    But thanks anyways for that helpful input.
    codxHiZ.jpg
  • Options
    TrycTryc Posts: 123 Member
    I use the mods that are beneficial to my style of play. I would not presume to know what others need for theirs. I do remember seeing a thread in the Mods section, here, discussing such things. Try skimming through them for some ideas.
  • Options
    Tryc wrote: »
    I use the mods that are beneficial to my style of play. I would not presume to know what others need for theirs. I do remember seeing a thread in the Mods section, here, discussing such things. Try skimming through them for some ideas.
    Thanks, man! I'll be sure to do that. But if anyone else reads this and wants to share the name of their favorite mods that'll be cool too.
    codxHiZ.jpg
  • Options
    bshag4lvbshag4lv Posts: 9,381 Member
    My favorite modders are mostly on MTS and include, vampire_aninyosaloh, kiwisims4, pbox, moxiemason, reubenhood, twistimex, and of course, Shimrod.

I have several mods, lol.
    In my house, dog hair sticks to everything but the dog.
  • Options
    bshag4lv wrote: »
    My favorite modders are mostly on MTS and include, vampire_aninyosaloh, kiwisims4, pbox, moxiemason, reubenhood, twistimex, and of course, Shimrod.

Yessss! Thank you so much! I will be sure to check those users out and see if any of their mods spark my interest.
    Thanks for helping :smiley:
    codxHiZ.jpg
  • Options
    HeartfulPeachHeartfulPeach Posts: 857 Member
    One mod I absolutely enjoy is the body hair mod. There are many mods for eye colors that I like as well.
    317chzb.jpg
    A big thanks to SimChic1 for making my simself in my avatar!
    Princess Peach Rocks!
  • Options
    doaoc07doaoc07 Posts: 81 Member
    mods mods? the stereo sound fix, realistic bills mod and friendship decay mod :D
  • Options
    xitneverendssxitneverendss Posts: 1,772 Member
    So far I have the relationship decay, brighter lights, emotional overcharge, improved death reactions, change sim last name, and the mod that stops all the townies from generating as clones. All of these are essential to my game, can't play without them! Probably going to install the mod that stops the over-generation of elders, the mod the stops culling, and the mod that stops the townies from getting fat pretty soon.
  • Options
    So far I have the relationship decay, brighter lights, emotional overcharge, improved death reactions, change sim last name, and the mod that stops all the townies from generating as clones. All of these are essential to my game, can't play without them! Probably going to install the mod that stops the over-generation of elders, the mod the stops culling, and the mod that stops the townies from getting fat pretty soon.

Wow I never knew all those mods existed and those are the ones I actually need. I'm gonna look them up. Thanks, a lot!
    codxHiZ.jpg
  • Options
    egwarhammeregwarhammer Posts: 5,752 Member
    bshag4lv wrote: »

I've got >30 now, maybe closer to 40. Wanted to add mgomez and especially scumbumbo to your excellent list of modders... I've got SEVERAL of his mods installed, Always Start Lots Paused and Darker Progress Circle have REALLY enhanced my game enjoyment!!
  • Options
    NaydiNaydi Posts: 387 Member
    I have these essentials: Realistic Bills, Babies for Everyone, Enhanced Lighting, Always Start Lots Paused, Testing Cheat Always On, the one that lets me change the clothes of townies, or other non-selected Sims, and the one that stops culling. These are all I can think of right now, but I have plenty more. I get them all from Mod the Sims. I try to get all my mods directly from there, where I can keep up with updates.
    This I do for the fun of it.
    • My Sims 4 Blog with Custom Content and Commentary is at Celynoir
    • Get my Custom Content at The Sims 4 Noir and Mod the Sims.
    • More downloads, houses and Sims, are available in the Gallery, under Naydi33.
  • Options
    SkellySpadesSkellySpades Posts: 328 Member
    I like mods, but I don't like how intrusive some can get in gameplay. Aside from clothing and stuff, I find these mods to be helpful:

- realistic bills
    - relationship decay (set to 50)
    - smaller censor
    - put books away
    - thirst fix

Wishlist:
    - risky woohoo
    - lockable doors (customizable to certain sims)
    - make your sim perform any action/facial expression (for storytelling and pictures)
    - set age back to BABY
    - recall any sim to your lot (without phoning)