Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Monday, 6am. Do You Know Where Your Sims Are?

egwarhammeregwarhammer Posts: 5,752 Member
Edit: fixed broken photo link, I moved it into an album. Whoops!

Eliza and Bob Pancakes, same house, moved to "Crick Cabana" subsection of map. Interesting one of their first jog-bys is Geoffrey L. I have plans for him and Eliza... she's just become a secret agent... bored unhappy housewife, why not, right?

The red haired couple I created, that's Michael and Margali Hastur. They live in the house next door (you can see part of it) with their twin girls (children).

11-10-14_5-38nbspPM_zps61cc5d52.png

Only picture to share, so far. First stop of this round of checking in on everybody. Who is "everybody"?

In Willow Creek, there are the Pancakes and Hasturs as neighbors. I moved the Goths house to the area where the Pancakes start out, and put the 4 (I love it!) "Charmed" sisters from the gallery (along with Piper's newly adopted daughter-child from my NPC bin) in a modified Parkshore house next door. Biggest modification was painting the exterior red.

I moved the Spencer-Kim-Lewis lot to the original Goth area. Modified the family to fix last names, not one hyphen in the bunch now. And while I was at it, I added Lydia Spencer genetically via CAS as Alice's mom. Not married to Dennis. Maybe they'll fall in love in game?

Oakenstead I'm still using as an asylum. It's in its original place. Biggest reason I moved SKL is so Olivia wouldn't grow up with a bunch of insane neighbors. Micromanagers are us. 3 men, 3 women, all living in Oakenstead together, all have the Insane trait in common. One of them is still bartending (8 mixology skill) even though she's living on the map now. But then again so is Bob P, so I guess that's working okay?

The biggest change I've probably made to the "core" families is, I moved Travis in with the male Roomies, and moved Zoe in with the female BFFs. Then I put the guys in the "not in world" bin, and moved the 3 girls into a nice house near Johnny Zest in Oasis Springs.

As for Johnny, I also loaded him (Zest Johnny) and the Landgraabs into the New Household interface so I could fix his name AND their family ties, since he's supposed to be related to them. Then after he'd hung out with them at their house for a while, I split him off and moved him into Sandtrap Flats (right?). I have better uses for his original 40x30 lot than to have a single guy living on it.

The Landgraabs don't have a neighbor yet. And the Calientes are in their original spot, also. Neighbor is the punk sim guy I used to kick off this reroll. Maverick Baron.

The original Roomies area has a pool on one lot, that house is standing empty, and the 2 families living there also came from the gallery, the Newbies and the Brokes. In the original version Skip is alive and Brandi starts pregnant. The originals weren't related, so I used CAS to fix it like I did for the Landgraabs/Zest. Put them all together, fixed the relationships, then split the Brokes off from the Newbies, moved into neighboring houses.

NOTE: Let them live together for a while in game before you split them off. If you don't, they won't know their other "family members." Found that out the hard way. Do as I say, not as I do, right? LOL (Live and learn.)

90 Sims, 50 on maps and 40 in the bin. 13 playable households. There aren't enough hours in the day for all the stories I want to see play out!!!
Post edited by egwarhammer on