Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

- POLL: how many "HOURS PLAYED" (so far)?

lotlot80lotlot80 Posts: 758 Member
So, About How Many Hours Have You Logged/Played

(So Far) In Sims 4 Since You've Had It?

See The Results So Far!

Thanks everybody who commented and all those who are doing this poll anonymously.

I really do hope that everyone returns weekly (every 7 days) to do the poll so that everyone can see how TS4 playing activity changes over time.

(So Please Bookmark This Thread or My Site.)

How To Calculate It::

@jbreland1230 said:
guys, all you have to do is go into Origin and hover over the sims 4 and at the bottom it says "hours played."

You Could Also Use My Methods (some people say Origins "Hrs Played" is not accurate):

Estimate Using Months: The method I like to use is, to estimate how many hours I play a day, on average, then multiply that, by 30 (days in an average month). So 5 hrs a day (for example), times 30 =150 hrs per month, and the game has been out for about 2 months. So that would be about 300 hrs so far for me.

Estimate Using Days: Simply estimate how many hours you play a day, on average, then multiply that, by how ever many days it's been.
So 5 times 67 would be 335 to be more exact.

Please Leave A Comment Right Here on This Thread After/or Before Doing The Poll

Click Here For The Poll

♥♥---->>> Please Leave A Comment On My NEW Builds Thread !! --- I'd Really Appreciate It. <<<----♥♥

Comments

• Options
    Jessa_DakkarJessa_Dakkar Posts: 9,737 Member
    Impossible for me to know.

Using the number by Origin is highly inaccurate. It counts all the time I spent in the demo
    It does not count any of the time I play offline.

So no idea.
  • Options
    Impossible for me to know.

Using the number by Origin is highly inaccurate. It counts all the time I spent in the demo
    It does not count any of the time I play offline.

So no idea.

The method I like to use is, to estimate how many hours I play a day, on average, then multiply that, by 30 (days in an average month). So 5 hrs a day (for example), times 30 =150 hrs per month, and the game has been out for about 2 months. So that would be about 300 hrs so far for me.

♥♥---->>> Please Leave A Comment On My NEW Builds Thread !! --- I'd Really Appreciate It. <<<----♥♥

I'm going to be generous and pick the 20-40 hours. I can only manage short bursts at a time and I don't play every day. It's probably far nearer the 20 than 40.
  • Options
    That's perfectly fine. Bookmark the poll and you'll see that over time, there are many people that play a similar amount to you too. Everybody's different. Don't worry.

It would be inaccurate for me to calculate how many hours a day I play. Total hours played is 36 hours...that includes time spent playing on the demo. A lot of the time is also down to loading the game...sighing and quitting again. Just can't seem to get into it. Even with all the new patches :(
  • Options
    Truly sorry to hear that @Ultra. I don't know what to tell you except, hang in there.

Keep it going!

Exactly where does Origin say how many hours I have played.. I saw a picture once, before I bought the game but, now that I own it I can't find the post.
  • Options
    plopppoplopppo Posts: 5,031 Member
    edited November 2014
    Origin says I have played for a total of 63 hours - baring in mind I bought this 5th Sept 14.

I did 44 hours straight with TS3 from the point I first launched it - 44 hours straight from launch to deciding I should sleep - the first 16 hours were faffing about in build/buy mode.

EDIT:
    Origin also confirms I last played on 6th November 14. As far as I am aware, I've only launched TS4 half a dozen times to actually play it.
  • Options
    06Bon0606Bon06 Posts: 11,614 Member
    I played the demo, 20 min, probably less and didn't buy the game since I couldn't even look at a sim without feeling annoyed.
  • Options
    JimilJimil Posts: 4,443 Member
    I've been playing since the beginning. Unfortunately, someone beat me to the 1000 hours played mark :'( But it's okay! As long as I'm enjoying this game, it's everything I ever wanted.
  • Options
    AnnLee87AnnLee87 Posts: 2,475 Member
    edited November 2014
    I bought the game a month before it came out, had it pre loaded so I could start playing an hour early on Sept. 2 and Origin says I have 339 hours. edit: (And I don't leave my game running while I do other things.)
  • Options
    SimsFurSimsFur Posts: 1,998 Member
    i dont play everyday, but these days are the longest i ever played. when the game came out i played 2/3 days straight, but mostly creating sims, building, finding my way in the game. When i really started to plat, it didnt take longer than 1,5 hour and i stopped for a few days, tried the same again and stopped for weeks.. months.. so in total i just played a few days since the release date.
  • Options
    thesadsimthesadsim Posts: 38 New Member
    edited November 2014
    I've played the game since release date and I've played a whopping 18 hours including the demo.
  • Options
    Cyron43Cyron43 Posts: 8,055 Member
    0 (yes that's zero, nada, niente).
    This space is for rent.
  • Options
    melslittleworldmelslittleworld Posts: 399 Member
    > @plopppo said:
    > Origin says I have played for a total of 63 hours - baring in mind I bought this 5th Sept 14.
    >
    > I did 44 hours straight with TS3 from the point I first launched it - 44 hours straight from launch to deciding I should sleep - the first 16 hours were faffing about in build/buy mode.
    >
    > EDIT:
    > Origin also confirms I last played on 6th November 14. As far as I am aware, I've only launched TS4 half a dozen times to actually play it.

But, where does Origin say this? Has to be on the Origin app right? I am sooooo over looking this and that makes it more frustrating.
  • Options
    Coffefreak4LifeCoffefreak4Life Posts: 8,082 Member
    lotlot80 wrote: »
    So, About How Many Hours Have You Logged/Played

(So Far) In Sims 4 Since You've Had It?

A Method To Calculate It: To Calculate Months, the method I like to use is, to estimate how many hours I play a day, on average, then multiply that, by 30 (days in an average month). So 5 hrs a day (for example), times 30 =150 hrs per month, and the game has been out for about 2 months. So that would be about 300 hrs so far for me.

To Calculate Days: Simply estimate how many hours you play a day, on average, then multiply that, by how ever many days it's been.
    So 5 times 67 would be 335 to be more exact.

Please Leave A Comment Right Here on This Thread After/or Before Doing The Poll

Click Here For The Poll

See The Results So Far! been

Oh great now my head hurts thanks a lot !
  • Options
    PlumbobCrossingPlumbobCrossing Posts: 8,455 Member
    edited November 2014
    139 hours :#
    guys, all you have to do is go into Origin and hover over the sims 4 and at the bottom it says "hours played."
  • Options
    ErikSchramErikSchram Posts: 31 Member
    So far im at 122 hours, what about you guys?
  • Options
    JimilJimil Posts: 4,443 Member
    123 >:)
  • Options
    Im not too sure how I like the achievements and how it keeps track on Origin, makes me realize how much time I waste on The Sims hahaha :p
  • Options
    PixelsSquaredPixelsSquared Posts: 3,265 Member
    I'm approaching 200 hours. :#
    ypU37gD.gif
    Pricefield forever.
    Time Won't Keep Us Apart - A story.
    MTS: SimsForever15 | Origin: vba152318 | Paradox: PixelsSquared | Simblr: PixelsSquared
  • Options
    IgnitedTobi1IgnitedTobi1 Posts: 926 Member
    I play a lot offline so idk how many hours I actually have.
  • Options
    colton147colton147 Posts: 9,663 Member
    edited November 2014
    Around 1,000...

:'(
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    @colton147

Seriously!?!?!
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top