Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Fletcher Legacy, G03E13: Angry Ex-fiancée

Comments

• Options
    AkramAAkramA Posts: 2,717 Member
    edited March 2015
    I also write non sims stuff on Wattpad
  • Options
    CathyTeaCathyTea Posts: 23,089 Member
    @AkramA Guess who I have on the cell phone right now at this very moment? My attorney! NOT! I don't even own a cell phone--and I certainly don't have an attorney!

Thanks for all the hat-tips and I really enjoyed your magazine cover! I was thinking about doing that sometime, too, so now if I steal your idea, we'll be even, ok? :)

That was a really cool issue of Whims! What a great idea. I think it's cool when we inspire each other to try new things, so thank you for doing that.

(And I'm really glad you're thinking twice now about killing off your sweet Sims :) )
    Cathy Tea's SimLit Anthology

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
  • Options
    CathyTea wrote: »
    @AkramA Guess who I have on the cell phone right now at this very moment? My attorney!
    @CathyTea No it's my simself idea mark archy! Get him to jail, well when Get To Work already out of course hehe, haha!
    NOT! I don't even own a cell phone--and I certainly don't have an attorney!
    Huff, but still just send him to jail I don't care! Haha!
    Thanks for all the hat-tips and I really enjoyed your magazine cover! I was thinking about doing that sometime, too, so now if I steal your idea, we'll be even, ok? :)
    Haha, okay, where do I sign this deal? There really is no attorney by your side right? Hahaa!
    That was a really cool issue of Whims! What a great idea. I think it's cool when we inspire each other to try new things, so thank you for doing that.
    Yeah, I quite like writing this as I'm in a journalist class in high school (but really bad at it). It's some relieve writing from this SGAS event.
    (And I'm really glad you're thinking twice now about killing off your sweet Sims :) )
    :mrgreen:
  • Options
    New Fletcher's Word
    Computers
  • Options
    That was super fun! I love this feature. (I might maybe steal it, as long as you don't sue me!)

Want to guess which positive emotion I chose? (Hint: It has to do with one of my favorite animal hats!)

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
  • Options
    @CathyTea Is it the chicken hat?
  • Options
    AkramA wrote: »

yes.... so do you know which positive emotion I chose?

• Options
  • Options
    Wow! Awesome spin-off! Have fun! It's a great challenge!

• Options

yes.... so do you know which positive emotion I chose?

Of course! The angry chicken!

Wow! Awesome spin-off! Have fun! It's a great challenge!
    Already finished, just waiting for episode 11 of fletcher legacy to air so no spoilers or anything happen!
  • Options
    I've been procrastinating about this S-GAS stuff, yet it actually made me too productive of other project I have! I've done 4+1 episode of Wonder Child, Fletcher's Word, a Whims Simlit.
  • Options
    This special is full of nostalgia! I miss playing them!
    Evan Fletcher Special: If the Watcher is Real
    1.png
  • Options
  • Options
    Updated the family tree with the wonder child
  • Options
    I'm writing this week whims and wonderchild, stay tune!
  • Options
    Gee, that rocket-ship ending is a cliff-hanger! I'll be watching for when the gen 3 finale comes out!

• Options
    Gee, that rocket-ship ending is a cliff-hanger! I'll be watching for when the gen 3 finale comes out!

@CathyTea haha, double cliff hanger! It's only a clip show to remind people of what happened in the previous episode. I rewrote the episode 12 to make it as big as possible because I think i'm going to prioritize on finishing wonderchild so people won't really miss next generation.

fun fact, by episode 11, Rose is the only adult from gen 3, all of the rest are young adult still.
  • Options
  • Options
    I haven't been playing with the Fletcher Legacy save files and when I opened it, it's fine and when I open the gallery the game crash and said fatal error. Am I going to die? Haha, everything is fine btw, I think there's a gallery update since the last patch and it might or might not be doing something to crash on the gallery and I haven't installed the last patch yet!
  • Options
    Uploading 34 picture for episode 12, this is going to be an amazing finale!
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    Enjoy this chapter full of death, nudity (well censored nudity), drama, and games of thrones!
    Generation 3 Finale Episode 12: Game of Thrones
    1.jpg

• Options
    edited April 2015
    So excited to play Generation 4, especially with GTW expansion, I don't know who to became doctor/police/scientist yet!
  • Options
    o:)>:)
    I have no heart to change the family tree, hmmm!
  • Options
    I'm supposed to get my GTW today so yeaay!
  • Options
    I haven't been playing with the Fletcher Legacy save files and when I opened it, it's fine and when I open the gallery the game crash and said fatal error. Am I going to die? Haha, everything is fine btw, I think there's a gallery update since the last patch and it might or might not be doing something to crash on the gallery and I haven't installed the last patch yet!

Eeks! You had me so scared! Glad it's ok!