Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Guest won't leave...

Has anyone ever had that problem? My sim has a stalker boyfriend who one day showed up and wouldn't leave again. There's no 'ask to leave' option and he just won't go. Been at her house for about three days now <.<

Comments

• Options
    take0nmetake0nme Posts: 3,682 Member
    Oh wow :/ never happened. Try being mean? My sim has a stalker boy who won't stop showing up. He will leave and then come back all through the day.
    DyFJE8G.jpg
    The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

Gallery ID : sharipants
  • Options
    jessathemessajessathemessa Posts: 2,342 Member
    Yikes. Lock him out of the house (remove doors) and maybe he'll get hungry and leave?
  • Options
    Bear31Bear31 Posts: 3,412 Member
    Try resetsim and put in his name.......maybe he's stuck?
  • Options
    makanivalurmakanivalur Posts: 284 Member
    ResetSim actually worked this time (tried it before but I must have misspelled his name that time). Mind he was gone for all of two seconds and now he's in front of my door again. Not going to invite him in this time around though lol
  • Options
    rbridges430rbridges430 Posts: 2,675 Member
    Weirder stories.
  • Options
    LadyMeldaLadyMelda Posts: 111 Member
    Currently happening with the grim reaper. Grr.
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    Did you see a goodbye option? Sometimes that comes up instead of ask to leave. They will come back though. This is why we need door locks.
  • Options
    ZybexZybex Posts: 1 New Member
    I found a simple workaround - travel with the stalker to some place else and when you return, stalker is gone :)
  • Options
    BamajamBamajam Posts: 812 Member
    Get a cowplant and introduce him to it!
  • Options
    DarciTheFoxDarciTheFox Posts: 1,589 Member
    LadyMelda wrote: »
    Currently happening with the grim reaper. Grr.

Death is stalking you. lol. :#
  • Options
    colton147colton147 Posts: 9,663 Member
    Zybex wrote: »
    I found a simple workaround - travel with the stalker to some place else and when you return, stalker is gone :)

tumblr_me61d3z4as1ryzemc.gif
  • Options
    happygurlhappygurl Posts: 1,005 Member
    My sims boyfriend Neal Combs won't stop coming over. My sim eloped with Don Lothario though, so he has reason to be upset and stalkey.
    InstantGif_2020.12.01_18.10.gif?width=450&height=278&fit=bounds&crop=fill
  • Options
    CalEKey37CalEKey37 Posts: 3 New Member
    Try checking the direction your front door is facing. I found that my door was pointed inwards, (That is the arrows were). I reversed it and my guest left immediately. Hope that helps! :)
  • Options
    shellbemeshellbeme Posts: 2,086 Member
    Make sure that the lot is set as residential. I had to change mine from generic to residential and move my family back in, it moves them out when you make the change.
  • Options
    06Bon0606Bon06 Posts: 11,614 Member
    Teach him a lesson ;) Lock him in a room with a fireplace and a pool >:)
  • Options
    shellbemeshellbeme Posts: 2,086 Member
    Lol I had one that was being rude and wouldn't leave ( before I knew how to fix it) she made me so mad that I added her to the household via cheat with plans to torture her but :( she has really grown on me now.
  • Options
    taeyahroxtaeyahrox Posts: 12 New Member
    Just had this happen to me this morning. Had a wedding then no one would leave. I just traveled with them to a park or whatever and went home. Basically just dropped them off there. When I came back they were all gone :)
  • Options
    emmaningemmaning Posts: 3,407 Member
    Kill the stalker to make me happy >:) pwez? It's the only way...
    feKqkxf.jpg

My blog: ning's backlog
    Don't forget the forum rules are on the forum- go find 'em!
  • Options
    drewfielddrewfield Posts: 2 New Member
    Shift click with cheats enabled and reset sim.
    This worked for me. But not after declaring him my enemy and fighting to try and make him leave. Instead he just angrily stomped about my house helping himself to my fridge leftovers and the guest room and entertainment areas.
  • Options
    damizza82damizza82 Posts: 1 New Member
    I have all the expansion packs and no CC. I was experiencing a problem where Derek Mattson (when not Father Winter) showed up and wouldn't leave my Sims house. The ask Sim to leave option was not available. I checked and my sims home was deemed as a residential lot. I tried the cheat code: ResetSim <first name><last name> which did not work. I tried to mean interactions, but my he would still not leave the home. Finally, I had my Sim travel to another lot to visit a neighbourhood Sim and Derek showed up. Then I sent my sim home and locked doors only to household and Derek Mattson did not follow my sim home. Finally I got rid of him! If you have this problem and noting works, before moving households try having your sim travel to another lot, your unwanted guest/visitor should not follow you back.