Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

need more filters, relationships

I would like to be able to filter the relationship panel by like how deep the friendship is or by family, not just household

Comments

• Options
    CommanderKeenCommanderKeen Posts: 614 Member
    That, and sort order, too: least to most and most to least.
  • Options
    celeste821celeste821 Posts: 543 Member
    exactly!
  • Options
    stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    I'd like both of those as well.
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • Options
    VlaxitovVlaxitov Posts: 5,798 Member
    A family tab whether they are in your household or not would be nice.
  • Options
    NADYSOPHIENADYSOPHIE Posts: 356 Member
    Me too...
  • Options
    KeiyalolKeiyalol Posts: 32 Member
    Man, I would love the ability to sort sims by relationship level.
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    I've been saying this a while but especially ties in cas were we could set sims relationship to boy/girlfriend like in TS3.
  • Options
    AnnePlaysAnnePlays Posts: 2,504 Member
    edited October 2014
    It really annoyed me that family members always had to have positive friendly relationships, and we had no option to set to specific relationship levels. This would be really useful for those simulating households with unique circumstances. I agree.
    muscle_gumball_by_vanillycake-d4a9ida.png
  • Options
    AnnePlays wrote: »
    It really annoyed me that family members always had to have positive friendly relationships, and we had no option to set to specific relationship levels. This would be really useful for those simulating households with unique circumstances. I agree.
    interesting what do you mean?? give example.
  • Options
    peoineepeoinee Posts: 2,183 Member
    edited October 2014
    celeste821 wrote: »
    interesting what do you mean?? give example.

I believe what they are talking about is something we have never had...a way to set a relationship (friend, good friend, sweetheart, soul mate) and keep it there..

I might be wrong on that one but i think thats what they mean: 2 brothers hate each other but are still brothers so while they dislike each other they can agree and even get along in certain circumstances, BUT their relationship never gets to friendly terms...well thats what i read it as any way.
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    An example would be a dysfunctional family, rather than having to go to great lengths for them to hate one another while playing, they could start off with already a low relationship with one another.

Or how three roomies, two are sweethearts and the other one has a secret friends-with-benefit relationship with one of the roomie.

Yupyup, that's what I meant @peoinee :)
  • Options
    An example would be a dysfunctional family, rather than having to go to great lengths for them to hate one another while playing, they could start off with already a low relationship with one another.

Or how three roomies, two are sweethearts and the other one has a secret friends-with-benefit relationship with one of the roomie.

Yupyup, that's what I meant @peoinee :)

I am trying to do some of those things but I don't understand what you mean about the relationship list

• Options
    munchie885munchie885 Posts: 8,439 Member
    TS4 needs more of everything tbh...
  • Options
    Ahh I get what you mean now, sorry I misread your OP I guess (not enough sleep hahahah), I thought you meant setting them up in CAS, but it would be a nice addition to the relationship thing.
  • Options
    the bookshelf needs a filter as well
  • Options
    JuanaJuana Posts: 840 Member
    That'd be nice, and doesn't seem like it'd be too difficult/timely for the devs to implement.
  • Options
    Juana wrote: »
    That'd be nice, and doesn't seem like it'd be too difficult/timely for the devs to implement.

funny this hasn't been implemented yet