Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

My sim doesn't drink much.... is that a bug??

I clean up the orange and milk cups my sims leave everywhere

I keep seeing people talk about how their sims keep drinking and leaving cups all over the house... My sim doesn't seem to do that. Every now and then he'll get something to drink.. either from the kitchen or he'll make a drink at the bar, but not very often at all.

I don't have the mod installed that is supposed to stop them from doing it, or doing it less... and I only have a single sim that I'm currently playing.

Does anyone else seem to not have thirsty sims??

Comments

• Options
    ShuushiiShuushii Posts: 745 Member
    My Sims are always thirsty. Especially towards Don.

Consider yourself lucky.
    codxHiZ.jpg
    Disclaimer: He or Him! Not a girl!
  • Options
    TrickTrick Posts: 1,538 Member
    RacerX780 wrote: »
    I clean up the orange and milk cups my sims leave everywhere

I keep seeing people talk about how their sims keep drinking and leaving cups all over the house... My sim doesn't seem to do that. Every now and then he'll get something to drink.. either from the kitchen or he'll make a drink at the bar, but not very often at all.

I don't have the mod installed that is supposed to stop them from doing it, or doing it less... and I only have a single sim that I'm currently playing.

Does anyone else seem to not have thirsty sims??

Mine don't, either. Well, the ones with some mixology skill do tend to spend more time and money at the bar than the others, but generally, it's pretty rare for one of them to go to the fridge for juice.

I'm pretty hands-on with my sims, though, so it's possible they'd do it more if I wasn't constantly giving them other things to do.
    banner-onlysims-800x140-1.png
    Because Geeks Really Do Have More Fun
  • Options
    sarahzsmylsarahzsmyl Posts: 1,307 Member
    edited October 2014
    If I give my Sims half a second of no queued action, they go and get milk or juice, even if that half a second is between finishing eating and washing a plate. It is a PAIN. I do like the ability to multitask a drink while eating, though.

Edit - and they pick the weirdest places to leave their empties...floor, bookshelf, TV stand, bathroom sink, desk
    Origin, Steam, PSN, XBL - FyreFlyeRush