Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims Anonymous

brainybeebrainybee Posts: 1,123 Member
Welcome to Sims Anonymous or SA for short. We are here to offer a safe place for you to share your shameful confessions in a "judgement free zone," and to provide a place for support if you have a "relapse." (in case you were wondering - this is a completely silly joke thread!)

We have cookies and coffee on the table by the door.

I'll start.

Hi, I'm brainybee and I'm addicted to watching my Sims woo hoo in places other than their bedroom.

I am sure I can beat this terrible addiction with community support! :p

Comments

• Options
    katoregamakatoregama Posts: 1,129 Member
    Hi I'm Kato, and I made a Sim named Gregorovich the Serbian.

Whenever I have a sim have kids to fulfill an aspiration requirement, and I'm done with the kids, I drop the Serbian in town, and he takes the children away. It's horribly dark, but also hilarious. I might need help to be less of a terrible person. XD

Thank you.
    Kato, Kato, rhymes with tomato.
    Players: Check out my Sims 4 Room Challenge.
    Devs & Players: Check out my Archaeology Career Idea
  • Options
    JoxerTM22JoxerTM22 Posts: 5,323 Member
    I was addicted to killing sims created by Maxis, but when ghost update came and everyone started killing sims, I've instantly lost interest into it. :(
  • Options
    @katoregama, admitting the problem is the first step of your journey :wink:
  • Options
    Hmmm...you are a special case @JoxerTM22. I think you might need the grief support group in the room across the hall.
  • Options
    nastyjmannastyjman Posts: 1,218 Member
    I was sober for three years... /cries
    TLC_banner_2021_downscale.png
  • Options
    ShuushiiShuushii Posts: 745 Member
    One time, I was doing the 100 baby challenge and I was running out of girls to try for a baby with.
    So I tried it with the maid but she didn't have a house so I couldn't do it.
    I made her move in with me, tried a baby. And when it was successful I kicked her out of my house.
    codxHiZ.jpg
    Disclaimer: He or Him! Not a girl!
  • Options
    Shuushii wrote: »
    One time, I was doing the 100 baby challenge and I was running out of girls to try for a baby with.
    I made her move in with me, tried a baby. And when it was successful I kicked her out of my house.

100 babies is a LOT of babies. D: I mean a LOT of babies. What do you even do with them all?
  • Options
    HattyLouHattyLou Posts: 430 Member
    I'm addicted to having my Sims cheat on each other and lead them to have very dramatic 'Soap Opera' style lives...it's probably because my RL is very placid and simple!
  • Options
    katoregama wrote: »

100 babies is a LOT of babies. D: I mean a LOT of babies. What do you even do with them all?

You don't really keep them, if you use a guy Sim that is. I don't know how it works with a female sim.
    You just let them run around the town and populate, sooner or later you'll see children everywhere and they all have your last names.
    One time, my Sim was getting autographs and a teenager Sim went up to him and asked for his autograph, turns out that was his daughter.

I cheat by having the fertility treatment so I always get triplets and twins.
    codxHiZ.jpg
  • Options
    @Shuushii, we need to sit you down and discuss your baby addiction.
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    brainybee wrote: »

I just want the Sim world to be overrun by my children. :'(
    codxHiZ.jpg
  • Options

If you need extra Children, Gregorovich the Serbian can sell you some of mine. XD
  • Options
    CrackseedCrackseed Posts: 5,209 Member
    Hello everyone, I'm addicted to creating Sim versions of forum people and throwing them in houses to watch the mayhem, anarchy and secretly hoping Golluma ends up having kids >.>
    y9UdOhq.png
    "My spirit animal can beat up your spirit animal"
    ~ Origin ID: DaCrackseed ~
  • Options

If you need extra Children, Gregorovich the Serbian can sell you some of mine. XD

Greg sounds very shady. I would take up on the offer but those babies don't have my Sims genes!
    codxHiZ.jpg
  • Options
    @Crackseed, if the addiction you've described is wrong, I don't want you to be right! Nope, no support for your recovery from me!
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    My addiction in the sims 4 is using money cheats like freerealestate and motherlode.
  • Options
    We may have to have a separate afternoon Cheater's Anonymous meeting for you and other fellow addicts @catloverplayer.
  • Options
    HessethRanHessethRan Posts: 1,522 Member
    Hi I'm Kato, and I made a Sim named Gregorovich the Serbian.

Whenever I have a sim have kids to fulfill an aspiration requirement, and I'm done with the kids, I drop the Serbian in town, and he takes the children away. It's horribly dark, but also hilarious. I might need help to be less of a terrible person. XD

Thank you.

:D:D:D

When I make over townies, the first thing I do after adjusting weight and muscles is lift up their b.oobs - aaaallll the way to the chin. Because it's a fantasy world and even grannies deserve the Wonderbra effect.
    My Origin ID: RoseElsing
  • Options
    hmae123hmae123 Posts: 1,912 Member
    I love watching my sims eat. They're so cute. I feel bad when they first start cooking and they frown after every bite.
    Then later when they get good and they do the wide eye and the smile after each bite it's just adorable.
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    We may have to have a separate afternoon Cheater's Anonymous meeting for you and other fellow addicts @catloverplayer.

What do you mean?

• Options
    I'm teasing you @catloverplayer >:)
  • Options
    hmae123hmae123 Posts: 1,912 Member
    Whenever my sims social and fun needs are low I invite someone over for some woohoo. It's amazing what a little 🐸🐸🐸🐸 call can fix.
  • Options
    galaxyflier1galaxyflier1 Posts: 383 Member
    I'm addicted to watching the Sims in my Sims world walk and talk. They are so funny and sometimes I interfere and cause them to argue and fight. I do need help. :'(
  • Options
    We are here to support you @galaxyflier1!
  • Options
    FairyGodMotherFairyGodMother Posts: 7,406 Member
    Since no one cares about cheating, I do it all the time :'( If its not Don L. or Mortimer Goth, then its someone else I focus on :o
    I tend to go after the non-committal ones or the married ones because I don't want their money, I have plenty. I just want them :'(
    Please, tell me which room to go to like YESTERDAY :(
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top