Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Poll so far on Sims 4 possible expansion packs!

AngelluluAngellulu Posts: 634 Member
***UPDATED POLL RESULTS***

This is taken from a Russian website, Nothing But The Sims 4.
It shows a poll on who prefers which expansion pack that was recently revealed by the Sims survey.

За что проголосовали бы вы? - What would you vote for?
Открытые карьеры - Open Careers
26%
Владелец бизнеса - Business Owner
16.9%
Жизнь в мегаполисе - Life in Megapolice/downtown like city
16.8%
Слава и богатство - Fame and Money
5.3%
Сверхъестественное - Supernatural
26.1%
Городская жизнь - City Life
9%
Проголосовало 800 человек. - 800 people voted so far

And so far the Supernatural expansion pack wins! With only Open Careers going on second. SIMGURUS, please create the said Supernatural expack with Elementals, runes, etc. for us simmers! And open careers should be created as well.
Post edited by Angellulu on

Comments

• Options
    ShuushiiShuushii Posts: 745 Member
    edited October 2014
    Maaaan what! I love Supernatural as much as the next guy but can't that wait? I wan't more realism in my game because the lack of content is not helping at all.

But hey, majority wins I guess.
    codxHiZ.jpg
    Disclaimer: He or Him! Not a girl!
  • Options
    They'll probably not do it right away, since usually they include it after few realistic expacks. This here is me trying to show SimGurus the choices most Simmers really want in near future. I do hope it'd be a second or third expansion pack, if not first. *fingers crossed* and it better be amazing!
  • Options
    BOYBOY Posts: 540 Member
    i think i'd rather have city life first.. supernaturals are my fav but i'd rather have a little more to do in the world before they're added.
    Fairies & real Plantsims please!
  • Options
    lynnylynny Posts: 1,141 Member
    I'd like Business Owner first, but I'd be happy with Supernatural too :)
  • Options
    cauliflowerscauliflowers Posts: 5,782 Member
    Megapolice...
    TL8ZBmw.gif
  • Options
    simmesesimmese Posts: 1,536 Member
    Id want Pets first , for me they are family so should be put into any sims game asap
  • Options
    Frn0731Frn0731 Posts: 7,180 Member
    I just tolerate the Supernaturals and only buy the eps for the other content. Please let us disable them.
    I'm hoping for something like the business pack from sims 2
    Laugh out loud. Often
  • Options
    rudy8292rudy8292 Posts: 3,410 Member
    I'd love to see 'Open For Business' first and Generations second (or first).

I'm not a big fan of Supernatural stuff. It's okay to make EP's about it, but I'd prefer more 'realistic' EP's first. Just to fill up the game in a 'realistic' way.
  • Options
    AmaraRenaAmaraRena Posts: 6,533 Member
    Well the sooner my beloved vampires and witches are available the sooner I'll actually consider buying this game. But for the love of Plumbobs, do them RIGHT this time 🐸🐸🐸🐸!
  • Options
    > @AmaraRena said:
    > Well the sooner my beloved vampires and witches are available the sooner I'll actually consider buying this game. But for the love of Plumbobs, do them RIGHT this time 🐸🐸🐸🐸!

Hopefully this time they'll be more entertaining and actually worth playing. :P Although I did enjoy Sims 3 witches, but they still missed that charm of Sims 2. Sims 2 vampires and witches were the best, and if only they'd take THAT and ADD to them more detailed and fun interactions & animations & etc.
  • Options
    Simfan923Simfan923 Posts: 5,551 Member
    I'm all for supernaturals in the game. I mean, with the art style of TS4 there isn't a shred of doubt how amazing the fantasy/supernatural aspect will be. Just looking at the hidden lot in WC proves that. HOWEVER, I would like for there to be at least 1 or 2 realistic EPs first.
    1FKDfKj.png
  • Options
    CrackFoxCrackFox Posts: 1,507 Member
    Well i'd prefer Generations, Pets or Seasons first but if it must be one from the poll then i'd go with Business Owner or City Life. Supernatural is one expansion pack I wont be buying in a hurry so if it is made first i'll be very disappointed. We still don't have a decent grasp on normality in the gameplay, work on that before adding in vampires and magic, surely?

OFB was my favourite Sims 2 expansion pack aside from Pets and Seasons obviously but I don't doubt the release of those two.
  • Options
    pezhead7pezhead7 Posts: 838 Member
    Based on how I play?
    I want things in this order, following a free toddler and family tree patch

- an expansion with seasons and seasonal lot markers
    - a university expansion
    - a business ownership expansion

Then I guess the farming expansion selenagrey proposed. I want pets, but I want more than just cats or dogs. The farm idea is solid.
  • Options
    pitterpatter69pitterpatter69 Posts: 51 Member
    I have been playing with the gardening skills (just now getting around to it lol) and all I can think about is how awesome it would be to also have a farming skill. Cows, chickens, pigs, ect. I can already picture my simself running around in overalls and a wide brim hat chewing on a piece of straw :)