Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Opinions on This Sim Needed

I made this sim based off of one of the people that will be posted below this. One is what the sim is supposed to look like, and the other isn't. Please share your thoughts on who it looks like more.

Here is the sim compared to John Barrowman:
re__sim_compared_to_john_barrowman_by_sircumberbatch-d82gtqy.png

Here is the sim compared to Christoph Schneider:
re__sim_compared_to_christoph_schneider_by_sircumberbatch-d82gtn5.png

If you get the correct one, yay for you.

I will reveal the correct one, and then it will be jolly great if you could give me tips and link extra sliders that would make the sim look more like the person.

tumblr_m4xgcv68oS1rogkjio1_500.gif

Comments

• Options
    xBob18xBob18 Posts: 7,893 Member
    Christoph Schneider?
    oh3cjs.jpg
  • Options
    sirguylittlesirguylittle Posts: 776 Member
    I'm going to say Christoph Schneider, but I'm cheating because I know you have been looking for his eyebrows :)
    For sliders, see my post on that thread ;)
  • Options
    dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member
    Hmm... I'd say a slight bit more like Christoph Schneider. Just because the eye shape is such a strong resemblence to him, but a couple aspects look more like John Barrowman (mainly the nose).
  • Options
    SirCumberbatchSirCumberbatch Posts: 377 Member
    edited October 2014
    I'm going to say Christoph Schneider, but I'm cheating because I know you have been looking for his eyebrows :)
    For sliders, see my post on that thread ;)
    I_m_sorry_f37ef4_4358330.jpg
    It might not be though. I'm not using any of the eyebrows linked. And who knows, maybe I am going for John Barrowman. Maybe I'm a Captain Jack Harness fan girl. The world may never know until I reveal who it is and ask for tips on how to improve or how'd you improve

(I've been waiting to use that picture for a while)

I'm not actually one. He's too overrated.

Post edited by SirCumberbatch on
    tumblr_m4xgcv68oS1rogkjio1_500.gif
  • Options
    fan00123fan00123 Posts: 541 Member
    I have to agree with everyone above me, I think it looks more like Christoph Schneider because of the eyes and the head shape. But the hair, of course, looks like John Barrowman's.
    Hello! Origin ID: Fan00123 My Page Thanks to all the lovely & generous simmers on here, I can now say, "I Own the Store! :smiley:"
  • Options
    5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    Based on what I see, your Sim looks like Christoph Schneider. John Barrowman's nose shape doesn't match your Sims. Christoph's nose has a pear-shape to it, and John's nose isn't. The lips were hard to compare, because Christoph is smiling and the Sim isn't. I pretty much had to rely on John's picture to do the comparision. The eyes appear very close to Christoph's eye shape. The eye brows unfortunately, look like John's. Christoph's eyebrows are shaped like an upside-down check-marks, and John's look like fuzzy catapillers. I didn't really focus on hair-dos, only faces.
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!