Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Skin Help

Is there a mod to fix this?
Untitled.png
The skins are in the way, and it's a bit annoying. It's not something I'll die without, but is there like a mod that hides that but still lets me use the skins? Like a scroll bar? I passed one a while ago(Like months ago), but I never downloaded it because I didn't think I'd use them.

And also, will the child of two sims with custom skins be born with a custom skin? Or will it just be an EA skin?
tumblr_m4xgcv68oS1rogkjio1_500.gif

Comments

• Options
    SirCumberbatchSirCumberbatch Posts: 377 Member
    I'm not good at describing, so I hope you get what I mean.
  • Options
    TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    It depends on what type it was because a default replacement will show up on any sims while non-default skins have to be applied to the sims in CAS.
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
  • Options
    Ah, none of the ones I'm using on the current sims are default. Thanks, TadOlson
  • Options
    JimilJimil Posts: 4,443 Member
    edited October 2014
    You are using non-default skin tones, correct? They will always stay there and override the specific skin color. Unless you use a default skin tone (only one at a time), all of those things(folder icon) that seem to 'annoy' you will disappear and you can use any skin color and still have the cc skin tone applied.

Or are you talking about how those skin colors seem to be outside the box? Or the name of the skin color being in the way?
  • Options
    @Jimil how they are outside the box