Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Official The Sims 4 100 Baby Challenge [UPDATED ON DEC 29, 2018]

Comments

• Options
    RealBitsyBambiRealBitsyBambi Posts: 111 Member
    I'll probably just go down the line and use whatever traits because the generator is annoying lol.
  • Options
    ChazLee86ChazLee86 Posts: 296 Member
    I'll probably just go down the line and use whatever traits because the generator is annoying lol.

It is so annoying...but I guess that's the point. It is a good way to try out those traits you may avoid or haven't had chance to play with yet.
    http://sims4100babies.blogspot.co.uk/ Check it out! Enjoy as the drama unravels...
  • Options
    NaralynnNaralynn Posts: 60 Member
    I got my member status :)

Here is my 100 Baby Challenge so far. More story than challenge but hopefully people like it! I haven't had any kids yet so ..
  • Options
    EvieMaiye95EvieMaiye95 Posts: 36 Member
    Sounds really fun will definitely be trying this ! :)
    Check out my origin ID on the gallery at EvieMaiye95
  • Options
    LadyTaz1678LadyTaz1678 Posts: 18 New Member
    Hello all!! I took a break from this challenge for a little while and decided to give a shot at building 2 different homes (which you can go to the gallery and check them out and let me know what you think!! ;) ), but I did start back playing last week since we got some snow and ice here in NC. My update on my sim Valeria Monroe: She now has 18 kids(8 boys & 10 girls) and preggo with #19 and 14 baby fathers. I have seen people posting about having a bunch of boys, LOL, that was me. I had to keep one of my YA girls in the home until she (Valeria) gave birth to baby 18 which was a girl finally! Well I'm off to play some more of the challenge! Happy Simming!!
  • Options
    Hello all!! I took a break from this challenge for a little while and decided to give a shot at building 2 different homes (which you can go to the gallery and check them out and let me know what you think!! ;) ), but I did start back playing last week since we got some snow and ice here in NC. My update on my sim Valeria Monroe: She now has 18 kids(8 boys & 10 girls) and preggo with #19 and 14 baby fathers. I have seen people posting about having a bunch of boys, LOL, that was me. I had to keep one of my YA girls in the home until she (Valeria) gave birth to baby 18 which was a girl finally! Well I'm off to play some more of the challenge! Happy Simming!!

Hi

Glad you're continuing the challenge! Look forward to your updates.

I will check out your builds when I go back into the game in a short while

Happy simming :)
    http://sims4100babies.blogspot.co.uk/ Check it out! Enjoy as the drama unravels...
  • Options
    AngelicrainbowsAngelicrainbows Posts: 1 New Member
    So this might be a really dumb question but does the child count if she ages up invisible? :wink:
  • Options
    Chapter 6 of my 100 baby challenge is up - link in sig :)
  • Options
    Juliee101Juliee101 Posts: 479 Member
    edited March 2015
    Baby 11 now was born a girl named Zoe.

Man, 8 girls and 3 boys, lol.

I've been making matriarch jog every now and then, man she was quite fat I do have to say. lol.
    But now she's skinner, only if that happened in real life lol.

While Nathan will probably get an A in school in the next day, and be aged into a YA, and be moved out, Nathan when he became a teen he looks 🐸🐸🐸🐸, same with Ariel lol.
    Tylor will probably also get an A, and be aged into a teen.

Man.

So my 10th, and 11th names are, Natalia and Zoe.
    So yea.

I also moved houses, because I was living in this small starter house that I extended and it was ugly, so I moved into a 2 story house and it's much better lol.
  • Options
    HeyBailsHeyBails Posts: 672 Member
    @Juliee101 - Before I took a break from my challenge, my matriarch was getting super heavy too! I bought her a treadmill and she ran on it a few times but it didn't seem to help much. I always had to spend her spare time sleeping considering she had at least two babies to take care of at any given time. :D
  • Options
    RealBitsyBambiRealBitsyBambi Posts: 111 Member
    My house for the challenge is awful and they don't even have a roof so lol. Someday.

Also my game hasn't been working the last hour or so. :neutral:
  • Options
    Ok, so is it just me or does anyone else have this problem? I purchased the fertility reward a while ago for my matriarch and she has got pregnant a number of times and could have gave birth to only 1 child. This is so annoying because that means I have to hurry and find another victim! LOL!
  • Options
    RSully94RSully94 Posts: 212 Member
    Ok, so is it just me or does anyone else have this problem? I purchased the fertility reward a while ago for my matriarch and she has got pregnant a number of times and could have gave birth to only 1 child. This is so annoying because that means I have to hurry and find another victim! LOL!

I feel like that happens when the house is almost full. My game waited until the house was down to 5 Sims to actually give birth to more than one kid at once.
  • Options
    I had enough room to have triplets and still had one child, but now she is pregnant again with baby #20!! Maybe I will have multiples this time!!
  • Options
    My house for the challenge is awful and they don't even have a roof so lol. Someday.

Also my game hasn't been working the last hour or so. :neutral:

oh no...anything we can help you with? Did you choose not to give them, a roof? cuz I don't think it costs anything to place a roof.
  • Options
    Woohoo!!! My matriarch FINALLY had a set of twins(girl & boy). Now on to the next victim, although I don't have much time since she ages to an elder in 4 days. Speaking of aging up, before she gave birth to the twins it said she would age up in 3 days, but after she had them it switched to 4 days. Has anyone ever had that happen?
  • Options
    Not that I have noticed but I've not been checking that often...I have a peek when I get the "it's almost ??? Birthday" notification . Will keep an eye out during this challenge see if I notice it jump bk up at any point.

Congrats on your twins!
  • Options
    Thank you! I hoping to have another set before she ages. Just have to find the next father and sweet talk him out of his pants!! LOL!
  • Options
    HeyBailsHeyBails Posts: 672 Member
    Best of luck @LadyTaz1678 ! :)
  • Options
    jacquelineojacquelineo Posts: 38 Member
    I purchased the get lean potion after my Sim had 14 babies. Now she is too thin. LOL
  • Options
    Juliee101Juliee101 Posts: 479 Member
    edited March 2015
    So after getting member, I decided to share these 2 photos.

Scarlet with her 1st child, Sophia
    2dgvlo4.jpg

Scarlet with her 11th child, Zoe
    313lla8.jpg

• Options
    edited March 2015
    I can't wait until I reach member status. I want to post pictures of my first generation.
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    I am proud and sad to say that my matriarch Valeria Monroe has delivered her final baby. It's a boy! So here is a brief run down on the first generation of the Monroe family.
    Valeria Monroe -matriarch
    # of children - 22
    # of girls - 12
    # of boys - 10
    # of twins - 6
    # of baby fathers -16
    # of baby fathers dead - 14 of 16
    The child to start generation 2 is Madeleine Monroe!
  • Options
    jms62511jms62511 Posts: 167 Member
    I am trying this challenge for the first time. I am excited and a little nervous to try it. I'm just afraid of breaking the rules, but I guess as long as I do what the list says, I should be okay.
    New Beginnings - Story on my Instagram page, bloominglotussims
  • Options
    jms62511 wrote: »
    I am trying this challenge for the first time. I am excited and a little nervous to try it. I'm just afraid of breaking the rules, but I guess as long as I do what the list says, I should be okay.

Good Luck! Glad you are going to give it a go.

The rules aren't very difficult to follow once you get going.

Don't forget to let us know how your family are getting on :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top