Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Looking for new wallpapers

Im cool with the paint and wallpapers but im wondering has anyone come up with new colors or templates for the brick, rock and stone, or the siding. Im really hoping for the brick or rock and stone their ok but they dont exactly do it for me. I checked MTS and the only thing i found in build mode was a lunar terrain paint so that doesnt help me at all.

Comments

• Options
    simfeetundersimfeetunder Posts: 2,260 Member
    We haven't gotten the ability to do recolors of build/buy mode stuff yet, unfortunately.
    HSon1Mq.png
  • Options
    peoineepeoinee Posts: 2,183 Member
    :'( man ok i hope that comes soon cause those areas need some serious updates. Oh well thank you for the info
  • Options
    windweaverwindweaver Posts: 7,375 Member
    peoinee wrote: »
    :'( man ok i hope that comes soon cause those areas need some serious updates. Oh well thank you for the info

very true
    My Origin Name is: Cynconzola8
  • Options
    Snosrap522Snosrap522 Posts: 754 Member
    edited October 2014
    New wall paper and carpet colours on MTS
  • Options
    awesome now for the rock and stone and the brick I think the poor rock and stone needs it the most because there is almost nothing to the wall coverings in that section
  • Options
    auntielyndsauntielynds Posts: 3,071 Member
    I've got my textures all lined up and ready to go! :D
  • Options
    Srikandi715Srikandi715 Posts: 1,753 Member
    edited October 2014
    WallEz, the new wall tool by Granthes, is up: http://sims4.the-prof.net/?page_id=455 (Floors and terrain paints coming.)

You'll need to be able to handle XML and your image editor, but no other tools needed :)

And there's a new discussion forum for wall and floor creators at MTS: http://www.modthesims.info/forumdisplay.php?f=721
  • Options
    Snosrap522Snosrap522 Posts: 754 Member
    Simstra has a tool and some new wallpapers. Mango sims also has a couple you can find the links on http://mysims4blog.blogspot.co.uk/
  • Options
    Srikandi715Srikandi715 Posts: 1,753 Member
    Snosrap522 wrote: »
    Simstra has a tool

That would be the Granthes tool I linked above.
  • Options
    ByondTime89ByondTime89 Posts: 1,505 Member
    Actually, have you tried using the Sims 4 Studio? It was recently updated to give you the ability to recolor every wallpaper. All you'd have to do is have a program like Gimp or some other Photoshopping program to edit it. I use Gimp with the plugin to allow me to open .package files so that I can edit them. Works wonders! :)
    Gallery & Origin ID: ByondTime89
  • Options
    i dont have anything but paint...never been good at picking the right images to put in something like that....
  • Options
    SimsAnaSimsAna Posts: 58 Member
    I've been waiting for some new paint and flooring too. I'm playing the sims 3 though so I don't know how exactly to get new wallpaper and flooring though.
  • Options
    IngeJonesIngeJones Posts: 3,247 Member
  • Options
    SimsAnaSimsAna Posts: 58 Member
    I'm really looking for artsy one's that aren't so plain :)
  • Options
    @simsana over the past week or so there has been a big boom in walls and floors here the "build mode" uploads from modthesims.

my favorite has to be the back-splash they made it wo the tiles were only part of the wall so they would be as if only behind cabinets not all the way to the ceiling

modthesims.info/browse.php?f=380&showType=1&gs=4

and this is that back-splash i was talking about

MTS_pandorda85-1473282-TS42014-10-1622-54-58-746.jpg