Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

sims 4

No pool, dishwasher there's so much I'm not happy with in regards to sims 4 so I'm gone back to sims 3, I was looking forward to sims 4 but maybe I built myself up to much so now I feel very disappointed.

Comments

• Options
    thesims3andtwothesims3andtwo Posts: 4,643 Member
    pools are coming in a patch next month , and 🐸🐸🐸🐸 is everyone so hung up over dishwashers?
  • Options
    xBob18xBob18 Posts: 7,893 Member
    Prepare to be attacked and insulted for your personal opinion, OP.
    oh3cjs.jpg
  • Options
    shadowcat85shadowcat85 Posts: 5,219 Member
    Pools are coming back in free patch, has already been confirmed.
    But not everyone likes the same thing. If you enjoy TS3 more go and enjoy it. Have fun
    Have a great day now. :)
    tumblr_inline_ne699tiMiG1r36c5t.gif

• Options
    DarkMisfitDarkMisfit Posts: 363 Member
    shazzeb wrote: »
    No pool, dishwasher there's so much I'm not happy with in regards to sims 4 so I'm gone back to sims 3, I was looking forward to sims 4 but maybe I built myself up to much so now I feel very disappointed.

Research. Pools come out next month. Dishes can be thrown away for cash. Too bad.
  • Options
    Coffefreak4LifeCoffefreak4Life Posts: 8,082 Member
    shazzeb wrote: »

Could you give an extended review please . saying there's so much missing wont help much .
  • Options
    pools are coming in a patch next month , and 🐸🐸🐸🐸 is everyone so hung up over dishwashers?

IDK I personally have made a ton of money just throwing my dishes away. Then again, my current sim is a gluttonous oinker so it's easy to see why I'm cashing in ;)
  • Options
    thesims3andtwothesims3andtwo Posts: 4,643 Member
    @Darkmisfit

Maybe i'm missing something because I use cheats regularly.
  • Options
    SugarysimSugarysim Posts: 440 Member

I didn't even notice dishwashers weren't in truth be told.
    E6Gi2HA.png
  • Options
    shadowcat85shadowcat85 Posts: 5,219 Member
    Sugarysim wrote: »

I didn't even notice dishwashers weren't in truth be told.

As soon as I found the trashcan that turned dirty dishes into cash, I was like "dishwashers? who needs em" :p
    tumblr_inline_ne699tiMiG1r36c5t.gif

• Options
    mikmakermikmaker Posts: 2,145 Member
    So pools and dishwashers are the most important thing for you?
  • Options
    TotalDramaSimTotalDramaSim Posts: 96 Member
    > @shazzeb said:
    > No pool, dishwasher there's so much I'm not happy with in regards to sims 4 so I'm gone back to sims 3, I was looking forward to sims 4 but maybe I built myself up to much so now I feel very disappointed.
    I dont understand why everyone gets upset there are no dishwashers. I don't think I ever used them while playing
  • Options
    AloeVistaAloeVista Posts: 326 Member
    I don't know pools and dishwashers were important to me for the first few hours I played on release day. Mainly because I noticed there were no dishwashers and so I was like "🐸🐸🐸🐸 how can they not?" EA is kind of 🐸🐸🐸🐸. Anyway I'm with you OP, actually right now I'm playing sims 4, 3, and 2.
    rvbRMVD.jpg
  • Options
    AloeVista wrote: »
    I don't know pools and dishwashers were important to me for the first few hours I played on release day. Mainly because I noticed there were no dishwashers and so I was like "🐸🐸🐸🐸 how can they not?" EA is kind of 🐸🐸🐸🐸. Anyway I'm with you OP, actually right now I'm playing sims 4, 3, and 2.

Please I ask you to not use that word. I'm not trying to sound mean but that word is offensive and I have family with special needs. Thanks :)
  • Options
    KirbySkywalkerKirbySkywalker Posts: 511 Member
    I don't really care how the dishes get done, sink, dishwasher, or thrown in the trash. Even at my own home I wash my dishes in the sink. But still, I have a dishwasher! Its an aesthetic thing, it would be nice to have them in the game to make our Sim's home feel more like our real home. I can't wait for the pools patch!