Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

BUSINESS MOD NEEDED!

Hello Sims community!

I'd like to recommend something for The Sims 4. Obviously EA seems to ignore the obvious requests for features in the sims games, but maybe for once you'll actually listen ;)

Alright, so it would be awesome if my sims could buy a lot, place a building or build one, and run a business with the business career. You could design your commercial property and sims would actually show up to work! Once you complete the building, it would give you a form you have to fill out (name, type, hours, etc.) and BOOM! you got a job as owner of your company.

What do you think?

Comments

• Options
    Snarkman1974Snarkman1974 Posts: 68 Member
    🐸🐸🐸🐸, they justr added Ghosts, next month Pools, EA isn;t ignoreing us
  • Options
    OwenBickOwenBick Posts: 3 New Member
    > @Snarkman1974 said:
    > 🐸🐸🐸🐸, they justr added Ghosts, next month Pools, EA isn;t ignoreing us

A business feature with the Sims 3 was asked for, and they came out with Ambitions that barely contained anything business. :/
  • Options
    rodasbeerodasbee Posts: 3 New Member
    > @OwenBick said:
    > A business feature with the Sims 3 was asked for, and they came out with Ambitions that barely contained anything business. :/
    I agree Ambitions was not great at all sadly. It would be nice if it was more involved like Sims 2 Open for Business. I loved engaging with the customers and persuading them to buy things etc. Wouldn't it be cool if the teen jobs like retail and labor/garden etc was more involved?