Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Thank you for wonderful gifts!

HopeAKHopeAK Posts: 309 Member
edited December 2014 in The Sims 3 Store Gifting
I want to dedicate this thread to everyone who has been so kind as to gift me :) Thank you :D

(The names are further down)
Post edited by HopeAK on

Comments

• Options
    edited November 2014
    :)
    edit: added all the names in the first post
    Post edited by HopeAK on
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    For some silly reason the names would not link when I edited the original post, so I will just re-post it here:

I want to dedicate this thread to:
    @butterfly61(for my very first gift), @ejoslin, @bethp62, @SimsAddiction968 , @moman2kids, @Anmirla and @kforti! And also, @jkstens, @jackiemalek2, @Cainmarko, @tombwriter, @jaineisabaws, @mustangmama and @KittyKat8103!

For all your wonderful gifts! Thank you so much for your generosity. I truly appreciate it! :D:):D
  • Options
    mustangmamamustangmama Posts: 312 Member
    Hope you enjoy them. I get joy from sending them!
  • Options
    tombwritertombwriter Posts: 601 Member
    no problem, hun! it was my pleasure! :)
    Why, yes! I do OWN the store! B)
  • Options
    CainMarkoCainMarko Posts: 55 Member
    You're very welcome.
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    Thank you so much @Aaronsim :D s, @Me1620 and @missy2311 for being so sweet as to give some comforting gifts after buying the Old Mill the day before it showed up on DD. You are amazing! :D (*)
    Also, a huge thanks to @futrspnshtrnsltr , and @simgeek79 and @folala ! Such a nice suprise! :D

Furthermore, I need to thank @DaniBosGirl which totally caught me off guard by giving me a whole set. I am so grateful! And a thank you to @burtnick who helped me get one step closer to getting the Jazz Age Living Room + Jazz Age Wear :D
    A big thanks to @blacksheba1973 too, for also helping me out with a set :) This also applies to @moman2kids, and @monday_34, thank you for helping a long with some sets :D

Received some wonderful items from @mustuangmama which will help me complete a set when it hits DD, and a little something from @janineisabaws. Thank you !

A huge thank you to @SikoahGrace who gave me a total of 5 gifts! Wow
    Thank you again @charlotteprice for helping me with the fifth avenue fashions :D

edit: added more names

Post edited by HopeAK on
  • Options
    Me1620Me1620 Posts: 4,996 Member
    You are very welcome. Glad to have been able to provide some comfort.
    a.k.a. - Jodi and a link to My Page on the Sims 3 website

To help you organize your stalking of the Daily Deal, please join us on the Daily Deal Rotation and Sales Help thread and please view the DD Spreadsheet
  • Options
    missy2311missy2311 Posts: 1,470 Member
    You're welcome :D
    a.k.a. Catherine

• Options
    edited March 2015
    I honestly don’t know what to say other thank thank you thank you thank you :O!
    @charlotteprice, you gave the prism art studio, just like that? I mean, wow! That is so incredibly wonderful! I have dreamt about that content since I discovered the store, and now I have it! Thanks to you! You took me completely by surprise, but it was an amazing surprise! I never really thought anyone would respond to that thread, but you just totally made my day! Please let me now if there is anything I can do for you :D (*)

And now you have also given me four gifts :D I think I can get the download button on the Jazz wear+living room the next time it hits DD @charlotteprice :) Thank you

Thank you so much @wamayeli and @despina53 for great holiday gifts :D Merry Christmas

A big thanks to @ajaxpost for a great suprise and all the help in different forums! :D

Once again a huge thank you to @charlotteprice :D you are amazing

Thank you @Deshong04 for a lovely surprise! :D

Another big thanks to @tombwriter for two gifts :D , and to @KSkywalker4571 @strangeseraph, and @Ava_Rose86. Thank you so so much! You are wonderful (*)

Thank you @despina53 :D

Yet another thank you to @charlotteprice, who just keeps on giving(Even though I specifically said that she must not spend so many of her points on me. :p
    You are really a true contributor to making my game more fun (*) Thank you

Thank you so much @scillakees :D such a wonderful suprise (*)
    Thank you @muminek85 (*)

A huge thank you to @KittyKat8103, @Penndra and @BlazonReaper24. Fantastic! (*)

And @Reachsims! Thank you. Wow! So many gifts :o (*)

@BlazonReaper24, thank you so much for two fabolous items from my wishlist :D

Thank you for the wonderful suprise @janeDoe001 :)
    Post edited by HopeAK on
  • Options
    FairyGodMotherFairyGodMother Posts: 7,406 Member
    HopeAK wrote: »
    @charlotteprice, you gave the prism art studio, just like that? I mean, wow! That is so incredibly wonderful! I have dreamt about that content since I discovered the store, and now I have it! Thanks to you! You took me completely by surprise, but it was an amazing surprise! I never really thought anyone would respond to that thread, but you just totally made my day! Please let me now if there is anything I can do for you :D (*)

You are very welcome! Sims3 is my love <3 It is good helping the ones that still play Sims3!

I am a bit confused. There are two sites for gifting, LOL. I wonder if there are more than two now!

I hope you enjoy your art studio!

• Options
    HopeAK wrote: »

You are very welcome! Sims3 is my love <3 It is good helping the ones that still play Sims3!

I am a bit confused. There are two sites for gifting, LOL. I wonder if there are more than two now!

I hope you enjoy your art studio!

Thank you again! And to answer your question, I think most people use “Gift Gathering -Thank Yous & Gifting”, but there are plenty of those who post in the general section or in the general store section too :)
  • Options
    despina53despina53 Posts: 1,654 Member
    @HopeAK - You're very welcome! Enjoy :D
    Call me Dee :p
    Proud member of the "Own The Store Club"