Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Uploads Not Showing On Gallery.

JBEAR1JBEAR1 Posts: 537 Member
So, is this a thing? Someone can't find my new upload on my profile or anywhere. I can't find it in the last 7 days filter, and downloads for it simply ground to a halt. Bit annoyed and miffed. Anyone know how to avoid this or do I keep uploading it fresh, losing favourites, and annoying those that followed me with spam ?

Comments

• Options
    TheGreenLionTheGreenLion Posts: 1,635 Member
    edited September 2014
    I've noticed that too, I think the Gallery has a case of the hiccups.

Nevermind, saw the comment on the Gallery. I can see them just fine now.
  • Options
    Well could be any of them I wouldn't ever know but someone could not find my lotr on my profile, so took it down (and lost your favourite btw). I have put it back up but who knows. Can't see me making anything else at this point.
  • Options
    TheGreenLionTheGreenLion Posts: 1,635 Member
    I put it back, lmao! It seems rather hit and miss, not much we can do about Gallery stability though so I'd leave em up and keep building! :p

If you have stuff to build anyway, sounded like you had another project in the works. :)
  • Options
    Probably a good idea. Bit tired, grumpy. Hopefully they prioritize sorting the gallery out.
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    I frequently have this problem too! Very discouraging for a builder! :(
  • Options
    yanti68 wrote: »

I have noticed some different behaviour since the free update. Most recent lots seem to be on a rotation, so they come back to the top again. It all appears to be very laggy on the surface (and is to be honest) but then you get a sudden bunch of downloads showing when it figures it out. A better system but it leaves you in the dark as to knowing what is happening.

• Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    JBEAR1 wrote: »
    yanti68 wrote: »

I have noticed some different behaviour since the free update. Most recent lots seem to be on a rotation, so they come back to the top again. It all appears to be very laggy on the surface (and is to be honest) but then you get a sudden bunch of downloads showing when it figures it out. A better system but it leaves you in the dark as to knowing what is happening.

Well I sincerely hope that they improve the gallery! So that everyone's build/creations get a fair chance.
  • Options
    I'm not sure that's going to happen to be honest. I've noticed there seems to be a glass ceiling now and nearly everyone is struggling to break past a hundred or two if that with fantastic builds. Leaving 2 already popular lots on the front page this week and weekend for 50,000 dowloads each will eventually make most creators go play a different game soon. But, what do I know?