Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Natural Triplets

Anyone else have a set of natural born triplets? Of all sims to have triplets. my legacy founder had them when she was living in a tiny 1 bedroom house with $2 to her name. That was probably the hardest time I've ever had. She and her husband almost died like every single day and their oldest daughter was completely neglected. A total nightmare! Those babies cried every 5 minutes one after another. It was awful, LOL! I couldn't wait to get them grown!

Comments

• Options
    Rubycube86Rubycube86 Posts: 294 Member
    Ouch! I had twins when I didn't want them. Naturally, of course. Twins are hard to handle, so I tend to give the fertility reward a miss.
  • Options
    TynkTynk Posts: 1,316 Member
    lol No triplets, but my legacy founder's first pregnancy resulted in twins. That was bad enough.
  • Options
    blufaery83blufaery83 Posts: 121 Member
    > @Rubycube86 said:
    > Ouch! I had twins when I didn't want them. Naturally, of course. Twins are hard to handle, so I tend to give the fertility reward a miss.

I also steer clear of the fertility reward. My sims have plenty of twins/triplets without it!

> @Tynk said:
    > lol No triplets, but my legacy founder's first pregnancy resulted in twins. That was bad enough.

That is definitely bad enough! I was shocked, excited, and devastated all at the same time, LOL!
  • Options
    abbydoodle96abbydoodle96 Posts: 310 New Member
    Haven't had triplets, but I have had a few sets of twins! It looks like they will run through the family because I have had my sim have twins, and then those twins have twins! It can get kinda crazy sometimes. :P
  • Options
    evetfootwearevetfootwear Posts: 124 Member
    edited September 2014
    Yip my sim had triplets naturally on her first try for baby, all girls! Then two of the three girls have since given birth to twins, naturally. Genetically very fertile me thinks!
    Follow The Stamper Legacy at: http://cinnamonwinter.wordpress.com/
    And check out my creations in the gallery under the origin ID: evetfootwear
  • Options
    ShepherdmoonShepherdmoon Posts: 1,486 Member
    Haven't had triplets, but I have had a few sets of twins! It looks like they will run through the family because I have had my sim have twins, and then those twins have twins! It can get kinda crazy sometimes. :P

Interesting... I've heard some weak possible evidence that having twins is hereditary in real life. I wonder if they coded that into the Sims, or if you're just (un?)lucky.
    tumblr_static_sh2.gif
  • Options
    KatnapKatnap Posts: 2,251 Member
    Mine had triplets during her second pregnancy. No cheats, no boosts. It just happened. It was similar, she had a 2 bedroom house, no money to expand and it was fun juggling their sleep schedules for a while.
  • Options
    ScarletQueenKatScarletQueenKat Posts: 792 Member
    edited September 2014
    Similar to me lol. My Legacy founder also had triplets - boy, girl, girl. Absolutely natural, no cheats, no fertility treatment. Completely broke, one little room house. The triplets are adults now, I chose one of the girls to continue on. She has two daughters now (not twins lol).
    🌹 Scarlet's Mod List - Includes ALL mods, links to their latest versions, last updated dates, sorting options, and more!
  • Options
    ewilson1114ewilson1114 Posts: 2,513 Member
    One of my legacy sims had natural triplets as well. I was so surprised!
  • Options
    gazzingirl44gazzingirl44 Posts: 62 Member
    That's funny. My legacy just had triplets. When I found out it was triplets I was like "this is going to be tough" and decided to stop playing for a bit. I'll deal with the triplets when I'm well rested. LOL
  • Options
    blufaery83blufaery83 Posts: 121 Member
    edited October 2014
    > @gazzingirl44 said:
    > That's funny. My legacy just had triplets. When I found out it was triplets I was like "this is going to be tough" and decided to stop playing for a bit. I'll deal with the triplets when I'm well rested. LOL

Haha, be ready because it is a WILD ride and your sim is not going to get much sleep! She'll be lucky to have time to pee. :smiley:

> @ScarletQueenKat1 said:
    > Similar to me lol. My Legacy founder also had triplets - boy, girl, girl. Absolutely natural, no cheats, no fertility treatment. Completely broke, one little room house. The triplets are adults now, I chose one of the girls to continue on. She has two daughters now (not twins lol).

Mine had 2 girls and one boy, too, but their older sister is the heir.
  • Options
    PiperbirdPiperbird Posts: 4,161 Member
    Wow, my Sim only had a single, and I still clicked age up on that basket after about one day! I don't know how you did it!
    Visit me in the gallery! CC-free builds under origin name Piperbird!
    06-01-15_5-18nbspPM_zps8s8jcirw.png
  • Options
    sparklesmoesparklesmoe Posts: 1 New Member
    i dont know how to look for the game an play it plz help
  • Options
    PeachyMamaPeachyMama Posts: 136 Member
    I've only had one set of triplets thank god, all girls as well - 2 looked identical & then the 3rd, well she might as well have been the 'postmans' baby because she didn't seem to look like either parent as a child lol.

I've had maybe 1 or 2 sets of twins after using the fertility trait on BOTH parents but it's rare I seem to get them sadly. Typically though the triplets were born with no fertility trait & the one time I only wanted 1 baby.
    .. PeachyMama, Sims addict since the Sims 1 ..

7xy4p1.png
  • Options
    alyssasim87alyssasim87 Posts: 1,277 Member
    Havent had triplets yet. Only twins. But sounds like a real handful.
    my origin id is simkitten87

Im a simmer forever <3
  • Options
    libra_stylelibra_style Posts: 1,229 Member
    I haven't had twins or triplets is there an easy way to have them?
  • Options
    Angelllite7Angelllite7 Posts: 9,730 Member
    I've had natural triplets, they're much more rare than twins. I think it's fun!
  • Options
    mommysimmermommysimmer Posts: 188 Member
    I just had my first set of triplets a couple of days ago...I was so surprised!
  • Options
    acee313acee313 Posts: 1,080 Member
    I got twins from a risky woohoo (not Try-For-Baby). What's up with that?
  • Options
    SilverNamaraSilverNamara Posts: 42 Member
    I wound up with natural triplets the very first household I played on TS4. Not fun for someone who micromanages every sim....
  • Options
    LaAbbyLaAbby Posts: 3,742 Member
    I wound up with natural triplets the very first household I played on TS4. Not fun for someone who micromanages every sim....

Same! Except I actually did have fun with them :innocent:
  • Options
    youcrAzy13youcrAzy13 Posts: 213 Member
    Triplets are always a pain... My favorite Sim Rayna(also legacy founder my legacy founder) died because of hunger failure trying to take care of the kids!
    Always and forever, Alyssa Edwards
    bibbby%20b.gif
  • Options
    tmelancontmelancon Posts: 120 Member
    The main family I am playing, Norwood, Hadley Norwood had triplets her third pregnancy. She had only single births the first time, Harley is the oldest (sim profile pic), she was getting ready to move out and I was going to switch to her household and decided that Hadley and Gavin were going to try one last time and when I checked on her she had triplets.
    xRArK6t.png

• Options
    matthewb82matthewb82 Posts: 49 Member
    Do you need to buy multiple bassinets before birth to have twins/triplets? My Sim had the Fertility trait then went through three single-birth pregnancies. I was hoping one of them would be multiple kids, but no luck.
  • Options
    tmelancontmelancon Posts: 120 Member
    matthewb82 wrote: »
    Do you need to buy multiple bassinets before birth to have twins/triplets? My Sim had the Fertility trait then went through three single-birth pregnancies. I was hoping one of them would be multiple kids, but no luck.
    when my sim had triplets there were no bassinets in the house

xRArK6t.png