Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Increase household members mod

RomireRomire Posts: 2,418 Member
http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=536556

Jeez @TwistedMexican how insane are you from a scale of 1 - 10? lol
Romire - Australian Gamer
An Nurodirvgent player from the land downunder.

Comments

• Options
    RudiaroseRudiarose Posts: 891 Member
    Might be fun for a baby challenge would not have to find houses for them all.lol
  • Options
    Simmelina1Simmelina1 Posts: 2,626 Member
    I have more than enough with 7 sims in my household. 2 adults, 2 teens, 2 children & a baby.
    Origin id: Simmelina
    simmelina1.wordpress.com
    The life of my sims. Elina & Don.

49992523523_7fe1918650_c.jpg
  • Options
    SlyStarDustSlyStarDust Posts: 341 Member
    He does great mods, but there are too many issues still with the game and some mods that you can't just use them blindly. I like to use manage households and I am not really interested in possibly crashing, but I appreciate him for trying to make this game worth playing!

Just back up your saves people!!
  • Options
    SimKeatsSimKeats Posts: 2,186 Member
    Sounds like a horror themed mod, for anyone that you know, OCD micromanaging issues... lol.
  • Options
    CapraCorn104CapraCorn104 Posts: 1,184 Member
    SimKeats wrote: »
    Sounds like a horror themed mod, for anyone that you know, OCD micromanaging issues... lol.
    I know it would be horror for me, it's one of the reasons I play with two or three sims at a time. I don't have OCD with anything but the Sims and Minecraft for some reason :(
  • Options
    JoxerTM22JoxerTM22 Posts: 5,323 Member
    edited September 2014
    I'll just sit back and watch "help my game got broken suddenly and for no reason, happened just out of thin air".

2evzvoi.jpg
  • Options
    TwistedMexicanTwistedMexican Posts: 652 Member
    edited September 2014
    He does great mods, but there are too many issues still with the game and some mods that you can't just use them blindly. I like to use manage households and I am not really interested in possibly crashing, but I appreciate him for trying to make this game worth playing!

Just back up your saves people!!

The Stable release exists for just this reason :) It doesn't crash the manage households. For some odd reason the portrait thumbnails can load a 9th sim just fine, but beyond that it crashes. I've requested they add in some error handling for this in the next patch, so the portrait just fails to load instead of crashing the game but considering it's only an issue if you're using a mod I'm doubtful.
    [Sims 4 Cheat Resource] || [My Mods - Base Game] || [My Mods - Expansions]
    [Lifetime Skills || Set Age || Full House ||Persistent FullEditMode || Persistent TestingCheats || DayWalker Vampires]

I'm now on Twitter. I'd love it if you joined me there :)
  • Options
    JoxerTM22 wrote: »
    I'll just sit back and watch "help my game got broken suddenly and for no reason, happened just out of thin air".

2evzvoi.jpg

Doesn't break anything. Just you can't load the Manage Household for that save. Removing 10+ sim households will return it to normal.
    [Lifetime Skills || Set Age || Full House ||Persistent FullEditMode || Persistent TestingCheats || DayWalker Vampires]

• Options
    dixieangel550dixieangel550 Posts: 779 Member
    oh i was struggling with 7 in 4! I would love this for 3 though.
    QPs2LMU.jpg
  • Options
    oh i was struggling with 7 in 4! I would love this for 3 though.

I think there is such a mod for 3 :)

• Options
    JoxerTM22 wrote: »

2evzvoi.jpg

My game has crashed and is all broken and for no reason too, What do i do???? lol
  • Options
    icftlduicftldu Posts: 147 Member
    lol well the game WAS promoted as weird stories, I'm sure @TwistedMexican was just playfully adding to that theme. >:)
  • Options
    icftldu wrote: »
    lol well the game WAS promoted as weird stories, I'm sure @TwistedMexican was just playfully adding to that theme. >:)
    Wait til you see what I've got planned for tonight :D

• Options
    icftldu wrote: »
    Wait til you see what I've got planned for tonight :D

Dare i ask man?
  • Options
    SimsdxSimsdx Posts: 210 Member
    Thank you for posting! :)