Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

A Lost Soul - *New Chapter* Who is watching Melina and why did a strange glow appear around her?

Jendowoz0612Jendowoz0612 Posts: 8,212 Member
Hi all,

A young girl wakes to find herself thrust into a different time and needs to adapt to a completely new world. Someone in close pursuit has followed her through time and is searching for her. Is he friend or foe?

JOL1990's fairytale starter home inspired me to make this story. Hope you enjoy it.

Read from Chapter 1 to understand the story-line. Feel free to leave a comment on my blog.

Capture43a_zpsd82868d1.png

The Lost Soul
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Hope you enjoy it

regards,
Jen

Post edited by Jendowoz0612 on

Comments

• Options
    I wanted to use the costumes somehow, so have made this particular one into a story. It gave me heaps of inspiration.

regards,
    Jen :)

• Options
    Hi all,

A Lost Soul - new chapter up for perusal. Hope you enjoy it. Melena continues her education with help from Meredith, who introduces her to the fashion of the modern world.

regards,
    Jen

• Options
    RoaneRoane Posts: 204 Member
    This is a neat idea! I read the first chapter and marked it so I can swing back by later. :)
    The Geek Shall Inherit: The Merrigan Family Legacy Challenge -- Visit us on Tumblr.
    Origin ID: Tairgire
  • Options
    Carewren123Carewren123 Posts: 2,658 Member
    Very creative. And very entertaining so far.
    E7A0Fe3.jpg
    Current Stories:
    Wren's Nest * * * Get a CLUE

Completed Stories: Ana Pringle

My Main Site: Carewren123 Sim Stories
    YouTube Channel: Carewren123 Sims
    Monthly Short Story Challenge Thread: Current Theme: April: Choose your screenshots.
  • Options
    Thank you Roane and Carewren, I appreciate your feedback. A new chapter will be up tomorrow.

regards,
    Jen

• Options
    DarciTheFoxDarciTheFox Posts: 1,589 Member
    edited September 2014
    This story is great. I love time travel stories. <3 The lingo she uses is so amusing as well. :)
  • Options
    Thank you, Darci,

A new chapter will be up today.

• Options
    edited October 2014
    Chapter 3 of "The Lost Soul" is up for reading. Why is more than one person watching Melina? Who could it be, a friend or enemy? Why did she develop a "glow" when she touched the plants, and again when she planted them? Find out in the next chapter. Enjoy it. Link in first comment.

regards,
    Jen
    Post edited by Jendowoz0612 on