Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Date Ruined...

Well...lol where do I begin...*sigh* I get that sims need to have a social life, but it's interfering with dates :/ lol...so my sim decided to take his crush out on a date to a lounge & have a few juices & listen to some music & maybe dance & all that cheesey, mushy romantic stuff ;)...talk about a mood killer when a mob of sims decide to join your conversation blah!!...ugh!!!...matter's worse one sim was rude to my guy sim & that set him to "riled up" moodlet since he's hot headed thus causing MY sim to end up in a fight with him & making the girl upset & yelling at him or scolding :( it wasn't my sims night at all...I didn't notice if this stings your relationship a bit or not, but I know the next day he woke up angry still leaving him to vent on the good o'l garbage can ha,ha, but seriously? no matter how many times I cancel out trying to prevent random sims from talking they still do it! *pulls hair out* lol...I had a heck of good laugh from it all, but my sim wasn't happy one bit XD
Still waiting for Toddlers...

Comments

• Options
    SprinklesBonBonSprinklesBonBon Posts: 2,727 Member
    LOL aww sorry it didn't work out for him :D

me too...I even aww'd seeing my sim upset & afterwards uncomfortable XD lol poor guy
  • Options
    Kamb64Kamb64 Posts: 2,546 Member
    Maybe next time try having the date at home or going to one of those secret places, sylvan glade or something .
  • Options
    carby84carby84 Posts: 86 Member
    There should be an option to ask a Sim to talk "privately" or "one on one chat" which would prevent others from joining that particular conversation. Or maybe even a "mind your business" option to keep other Sims from joining lol.
  • Options
    @Kamb64 yeah I'm thinking of just having a date at home or one of those places...man I hope they bring bag picnic baskets like in s3 because that would totally come in handy for those hidden places to have a date ;)
  • Options
    Kamb64Kamb64 Posts: 2,546 Member
    Fingers and toes crossed for that to get added soon. I miss things like that.
  • Options
    AstasiaAstasia Posts: 238 Member
    edited September 2014
    You get a crappy score unless you woohoo anyway, so it's best to have them at home with plenty of woohoo objects. That sounded a lot creepier than I meant it to.
    Post edited by Astasia on
  • Options
    Kamb64 wrote: »
    Fingers and toes crossed for that to get added soon. I miss things like that.

*Agree* lol gosh I miss the agree button XD ha,ha oh yes those little thing's add a lot...but the picnic baskets are so awesome! *looks at devs with big sad eyes*...can I haz? :)
  • Options
    Bear31Bear31 Posts: 3,412 Member
    @nekobear.....aww, sorry that had to happen. I understand totally......they should not interfere! Ps.....your profile pic is awesome!
  • Options
    cooli02000cooli02000 Posts: 1,974 Member
    I killed them in a fire. (The sims who joined) o:)
  • Options
    GnomeZenGnomeZen Posts: 273 Member
    I wonder if picking the loner trait would fix that somewhat.
  • Options
    SimsLovinLycanSimsLovinLycan Posts: 1,910 Member
    Yeah, that's pretty crummy. I actually had something like that happen to me in TS2 once when I had my sim self's boyfriend take her on a date to the bowling alley. The two of them were grabbing a bite to eat when this old biddy suddenly showed up and started trying to chat sim-me up...right when her boo was getting his mack on!! I was just like, "What the Heck?! Beat it, Granny, you're blockin'!!" I had him tell the old crone to hit the bricks...but then, when they were going out to his car for a little canoodling...BOOM! There the old bat was again trying to interrupt!! Darn-near ruined the date...

So, yeah, man. I feel ya. :(
    There is a song I hear, a melody from the past...
    5MNZlGQ.gif
    When I woke for the first time, when I slept for the last.
  • Options
    Bear31 wrote: »
    @nekobear.....aww, sorry that had to happen. I understand totally......they should not interfere! Ps.....your profile pic is awesome!

thanks! and no worries Cassandra Goth aged up obviously ;) lmao just clearing that out of the water ha,ha
  • Options
    CrackseedCrackseed Posts: 5,209 Member
    Poor @nekobear :( Plumblocked!
    y9UdOhq.png
    "My spirit animal can beat up your spirit animal"
    ~ Origin ID: DaCrackseed ~
  • Options
    Crackseed wrote: »

my poor sim...no cookies for him...literally...didn't even get the chance to make some flirty cookies :(
  • Options
    nekobear wrote: »

my poor sim...no cookies for him...literally...didn't even get the chance to make some flirty cookies :(

Those terrible overly social Sims. No flirty cookies?!

*flips a table in sympathy rage*
    y9UdOhq.png
  • Options
    Billysim143Billysim143 Posts: 968 Member
    Sounds like a normal night out for me! LOL! Sorry though that that happened to your sims though on their date.
  • Options

I know right?! *screams into pillow*...these sims are too much social butterflies XD
  • Options

I know right?! *screams into pillow*...these sims are too much social butterflies XD

*looks into date's eyes* "The things I'm gonna cook for you when we get home..." *STEAMY*

Suddenly...

"Lovely night! I totally bench pressed like 200 today while talking about the social heirarchy of cow plants also my daughter is the head of her class but man, what is up with those tofu dogs they make here?"
    y9UdOhq.png
  • Options
    SimKeatsSimKeats Posts: 2,186 Member
    Astasia wrote: »
    You get a crappy score unless you woohoo anyway, so it's best to have them at home with plenty of woohoo objects. That sounded a lot creepier than I meant it to.

Except thats totaly wrong. I've only ever got "gold" on the date minigame. And I've never had sims woohoo while on a date, call me old fashioned.
  • Options
    slipperygypsyslipperygypsy Posts: 300 Member
    edited September 2014
    SimKeats wrote: »

Except thats totaly wrong. I've only ever got "gold" on the date minigame. And I've never had sims woohoo while on a date, call me old fashioned.

"woohoo objects" :L
    Personally I've never gotten less than a gold on my 8+ dates and only woohoo'd once. Girl had them bedroom eyes going, I couldn't stop her.
    tumblr_mgiqpxVGEQ1qef53co1_500.gif
  • Options
    SimKeats wrote: »

"woohoo objects" :L
    Personally I've never gotten less than a gold on my 8+ dates and only woohoo'd once. Girl had them bedroom eyes going, I couldn't stop her.

When a woman gives you the Unf Unf signal, you don't question it - you dive and FAST!
    y9UdOhq.png
  • Options
    nateslicenateslice Posts: 1,440 Member
    The one time I've done the date minigame, I got a Gold result. And the woohoo only happened after I officially ended the date and had my sim go home and bring her date with her.
  • Options
    Bear31Bear31 Posts: 3,412 Member

*looks into date's eyes* "The things I'm gonna cook for you when we get home..." *STEAMY*

Suddenly...

"Lovely night! I totally bench pressed like 200 today while talking about the social heirarchy of cow plants also my daughter is the head of her class but man, what is up with those tofu dogs they make here?"

LMAO.....I sense that if these sims talked in English, this is exactly how they would sound......LOL