Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Who got with Don Lothario?

Comments

• Options
    xoJessixoJessi Posts: 1,859 Member
    @claritysf : Don *is* cold in your game. o__O Hopefully he warms up to your pretty sim. If not who needs him! lol
  • Options
    jeepjeepcatjeepjeepcat Posts: 2,302 Member
    In my game Don needs cooling down not warming up
    He has five kids with his wife:

David
    davidchild.jpg

Duncan
    duncanchild.jpg

Camelia
    cameliachild.jpg

Jon-Jon (Hubby chose his name)
    jonjonchild.jpg

and Hyacinth
    hyacinthchild.jpg

and then had two kids with Nina Caliente (Is townie pregnancy quicker) that I had to visit Oasis Springs to get screenies of.

Devin Caliente (girl - game chose name)
    devincaliente.jpg

Dylan Caliente (Boy - game chose name)
    dylancaliente.jpg

Is the unplayed sims pregnancy shorter/quicker I popped over to Oasis Springs to grab a screenie of the first child and found two, both who are now showing as Don's kids in his relationship panel.

• Options
    DCPuppyGirlDCPuppyGirl Posts: 1,318 Member
    In my game he has been friend-zoned by my married Sim. She has the Family Trait and he is Noncommital.
    5dK3aTu.gif
  • Options
    claritysfclaritysf Posts: 384 Member
    edited October 2014
    @jeepjeepcat – Wow your Sim kids are beautiful! Don’s got great genetics. ;)

@Xoxk9 – Yeah, I think it’s time to throw in the towel in regards to hooking up with Don Lothario. I just don’t have the energy to chase this player all over town and he will probably break my Sim’s heart in the end. Did you see how she was wearing a cocktail dress and he came to the date wearing his GYM CLOTHES? What-ever… lol! There are plenty of fish in the sea after all. She’ll get over it and find someone else… I hope ;)

09-28-14_11-05nbspPM.png
    tumblr_mackehc6CQ1qgi6ty.gif
  • Options
    CrackseedCrackseed Posts: 5,209 Member
    @claritysf - another sweet sheep saved from the wolf's den!

...I'd offer my Sim in sacrifice to the claritysf altar but I'm not sure how well that will go...
    y9UdOhq.png
    "My spirit animal can beat up your spirit animal"
    ~ Origin ID: DaCrackseed ~
  • Options
    xoJessixoJessi Posts: 1,859 Member
    @claritysfIs There's tons of fish in the gallery! lol is your sim uploaded?
    cute pics jeepjee!
  • Options
    tmelancontmelancon Posts: 120 Member
    edited October 2014
    [img][/img]Ceb9QG9.jpg

Don Lothario and Britany Periera's 2 daughters they have another on the way.

[img][/img]78KAMmI.jpg?1

Britany with Summer
    xRArK6t.png

• Options
    beggar1015beggar1015 Posts: 539 Member
    My Nicki Minaj just landed him. 'Course, she had to get knocked up first to guilt him into marriage. It was my first wedding in the game so it wasn't the best. The bartender just stood there! No one got any drinks, Don kept standing at the altar, and the entire time I was afraid Nicki would go into labor before the party was over. But yes, they did get married.

(I got the Nicki Minaj off the exchange. I can't remember who made her but they did a fantastic job. The sim looks and sounds just like her.)
  • Options
    stylsimstylsim Posts: 222 Member
    edited October 2014
    I made Don look more like his Sims 2 self in my game. Him and Dina are taking a selfie in my profile picture. He's woohooed with almost every woman in town and by some witchcraft, he's only had two babies so far.
  • Options
    kirby356kirby356 Posts: 4,607 Member
    I presume he's a virgin.
    Don Lothario? Virgin?
    [img]http://🐸🐸🐸🐸.com/wp-content/uploads/GIF/2014/03/HAHAHAHA-GIF.gif[/img]
  • Options
    Eduardx123Eduardx123 Posts: 1,039 Member
    hahahahah its difficult to be a virgin in sims 4
  • Options
    kirby356kirby356 Posts: 4,607 Member
    As it is in real life.
  • Options
    thesims3andtwothesims3andtwo Posts: 4,643 Member
    I refuse to let my Sims near that piece of %%%.

I have yet to forgive Don Lathario for leaving poor Cassandra at the altar.
  • Options
    CrackseedCrackseed Posts: 5,209 Member
    I refuse to let my Sims near that piece of %%%.

I have yet to forgive Don Lathario for leaving poor Cassandra at the altar.

Man, what's gonna happen if your Forumite hooks up with The Don™? Hahaha.
    y9UdOhq.png
    "My spirit animal can beat up your spirit animal"
    ~ Origin ID: DaCrackseed ~
  • Options
    Eduardx123Eduardx123 Posts: 1,039 Member
    kirby356 wrote: »
    As it is in real life.

yep,thats true. But i think we are not talking in real life lol
  • Options
    KiaraSims4ModsKiaraSims4Mods Posts: 2,782 Member
  • Options
    knt1229knt1229 Posts: 2,227 Member
    My sim Kiana is married to him. He was very attracted to her and vice versa. She cheats on him occasionally and he gets mad, but, he gets over it.
  • Options
    jeepjeepcatjeepjeepcat Posts: 2,302 Member
    edited March 2016
    All my screenies from further up are long deleted. My game went boom last summer and I'm only just back playing. Don has two children with his wife, I'm not playing them so no pics, but, I was playing Eliza Merrick (formerly Pancakes) and she rolled a whim to get friendly with him, they ended up more than friendly despite them both being married and Colby Lothario was the result.

colbylothario.jpg

Unfortunately Eliza had an accident in the sauna and steamed to death so her youngest with her husband is the heir despite Colby being younger.

Edit - forgot to add her hubby was Beau Merrick Jr. , a remake of a sim born to Beau Merrick the vampire. I made Beau Merrick Jr. and his twin Raphael.
  • Options
    Mafe5125Mafe5125 Posts: 294 Member
    Hmm... Well, my sim Isabella met Don at the bar one night. One thing led to another and bam! She's pregnant. Haha. It was over shortly after that. Guess ol' Don didn't want to be part of her or their son's life... Once, Don had the nerve to go for a jog right past their home while Isabella was at work and Milo immediately recognized and went to go hug his father. Saddened me a little. :-(
    10_25_15_12_50_47_PM.png
    10_25_15_1_09_10_PM.png
    10_25_15_1_33_15_PM.png
    10_25_15_1_38_17_PM.png
    10_25_15_1_48_00_PM.png
    10_25_15_8_24_32_PM.png
    10_25_15_8_34_13_PM.png
    10_26_15_8_46_48_PM.png
    01_12_16_6_03_40_PM.png
  • Options
    DiamondsR4everDiamondsR4ever Posts: 243 Member
    My Don was engaged twice but broke it off both times. He has over 10 kids with multiple women. One lady was married but they seemed to lock eyes at the bar. She ended up having triplets with him right after having twins with her husband :open_mouth: . Now he is an elder who lives by himself, still making new girlfriends and knocking them up. I should make a club just for his kids so they can all build a relationship with each other lol.
    The ignore feature is a blessing :D . Don't be afraid to use it!
  • Options
    DiamondsR4everDiamondsR4ever Posts: 243 Member
    And he does make very cute kids.
    The ignore feature is a blessing :D . Don't be afraid to use it!
  • Options
    InvisibleaesInvisibleaes Posts: 1,526 Member
    edited March 2016
    I occasionally use Don in sims 4 for being a father donation, he and Nancy Landgraabs make beautiful daughters.
  • Options
    turmalina007turmalina007 Posts: 118 Member
    He is together with Dina Caliente in my game and I gotta say they make some super cute kids
  • Options
    IrishSimmer21IrishSimmer21 Posts: 464 Member
    I've never paired anyone up with Don but MC Command Center has married him to Mila Munch (Windenburg sim) in my game. He is living with her and her 2 youngest kids.
  • Options
    LightfieldLightfield Posts: 12,450 Member
    I don't have a sim that's in a relationship with him, but my first sim had a little boy named Luca with him. When Luca grew up he became a player just like his father, and Don Lothario now has eight grandchildren. Luca's half-brother Palaeno had a fling with Don, but Don didn't want to be his boyfriend when Palaeno, judgement clouded by hormones, asked him that on a date. I strongly believe that was for the better anyway.
    Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange and pretend you're laughing at it.