Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Best Way To Take Screenshots ?

JBEAR1JBEAR1 Posts: 537 Member
Hi, how do I go about taking pictures of rooms etc with good results. I'm currently just grabbing the screen in build mode. Is there a free camera key? And if so will that show ceilings or do floors act as ceilings ? Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    BryonyRaeBryonyRae Posts: 5,181 Member
    The best way, with a caveat, is to bring a sim onto the lot and go into live mode. You can then press TAB to get into camera mode. Ceilings should show up automatically unless you are missing flooring/roofing above a particular spot. The caveat is that the game has pretty aggressive fading in camera mode. You'll find that ceiling lights, columns, trees, etc. are difficult to capture unless you are a good distance away. In cases like that, I'll try it in build mode instead, with gridlines off.
    Visit my blog to see my creations: http://bryscreations.wordpress.com or search the gallery by my OriginID or #bryscreations
  • Options
    AsanteAsante Posts: 1,812 Member
    Or get the no-fade mod from MTS. Helps with everything but lights and columns...
  • Options
    JBEAR1JBEAR1 Posts: 537 Member
    Tab, live mode, I was wondering. Thank you. Got an epic build tomorrow and wanted to do it justice.