Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Anyone create a Mod yet for "more than 8" in a household?

seminaricardoseminaricardo Posts: 244 Member
edited September 2014 in General Mods Discussion
I am aware that this question maybe redundant and already asked, but I am pretty sure that someone has created this Mod by now? I am sure I am not the only one who is dying to have this Mod!

I know it is possible because the "sims.spawn" cheat adds portrait panels of more than 40 in the game. My computer is fast and updated enough to handle that many Sims in a household.

Anyone? Please keep me updated if you are AT LEAST working on one or know of a Mod that has this specific feature. Many thanks!

Comments

• Options
    TwistedMexicanTwistedMexican Posts: 652 Member
    I am aware that this question maybe redundant and already asked, but I am pretty sure that someone has created this Mod by now? I am sure I am not the only one who is dying to have this Mod! <br />
    <br />
    I know it is possible because the "sims.spawn" cheat adds portrait panels of more than 40 in the game. My computer is fast and updated enough to handle that many Sims in a household.<br />
    <br />
    Anyone? Please keep me updated if you are AT LEAST working on one or know of a Mod that has this specific feature. Many thanks!

The biggest issue with this is after you add so many, it'll block NPC's from visiting, be aware of that.

I might see what I can dig up, got some other mods to work on first though.

[Sims 4 Cheat Resource] || [My Mods - Base Game] || [My Mods - Expansions]
    [Lifetime Skills || Set Age || Full House ||Persistent FullEditMode || Persistent TestingCheats || DayWalker Vampires]

I'm now on Twitter. I'd love it if you joined me there :)
  • Options
    seminaricardoseminaricardo Posts: 244 Member
    Hello Twisted Mexican!
    Blocking NPC's from visiting will not be a problem for me because I will be entertaining myself with ONLY the Sims in this house! I wouldn't need any other NPC's anyway, or I wouldn't make them visit other homes or community lots for the sake of crashing and bugging due to the large number or Sims.

With the screens taking forever to load that needs patching, I would prefer for now to just focus on one home. All my entertainment will be in this home until a patch is made for faster loading screens.

If you can make a simple Mod for me for this I would be eternally grateful! Please let me know and keep me updated! THANK YOU!