Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Maleficient Challenge♥

puertoricanthangpuertoricanthang Posts: 88 Member
*EDIT* I rewrote this challenge at the end because my first post was glitched and did not show the whole body.
Post edited by puertoricanthang on

Comments

• Options
    edited January 2016
    *EDIT* read message above
  • Options
    ReinaReina Posts: 58 Member
    That's too bad, I always like seeing new challenges being created. Is there any chance that you can still put it together?
    Destined_logo.png
  • Options
    Of course :) I figured that the sims just hated it :s so I've been doing research with EP's and mods and seeing how to give this a upgrade
  • Options
    Makayla_MakaPakaMakayla_MakaPaka Posts: 771 Member
    Where is the challenge? Has it been posted?
  • Options
    I spent about 3 hours planning last night and it was deleted :\ I'll reupload
  • Options
    Makayla_MakaPakaMakayla_MakaPaka Posts: 771 Member
    Oh okay, cool. I'm looking forward to it!
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    Hello simmers! This is the basics for my new and improved maleficent challenge! I advise watching the maleficent movie (because this challenge is highly based on it) or at least watch sleeping beauty but these are only optional :blush:

FOR THIS CHALLENGE. You will need :

A supernatural sim and a poor peasant. NOTICE these two may live together at first but it is advised that they do not because the peasant will only have $ 200 saved after getting settled.

A lot of patience with changing households. This is because when the gameplay is based around that sim you will need to change households.

And last but not least. A very rich sim to live in the town and take in your peasant sim romantically.

This the end of the basics Thanks for reading and happy simming! :smile:
  • Options
    Yes Finally first parts done! Time for more research! :)
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    Gameplay :
    1. Have an supernatural be deprived of its supernatural powers.
    2.Have once two romantic interest become enemies.
    3. Have your poor sim move into a luxurious house by becoming romantic interest with a wealthy sim.
    4. Have a cursed child ( Ex. Bad traits, Occult. Etc)
    5. Have a the once supernatural sim regain its powers ONLY after these goals are completed.
    6. Have your cursed child grow well and break their curse.

Goals:
    Cursed child must have an A average.
    Supernatural must regain its occult by alchemy ( Tip! :smiley: If your occult is past the Supernatrual EP I suggest using the more potions mod.)
    Poor sim must be killed by magic or alchemy to win the challenge

Rules :
    1. No cheats unless a sim is in danger or stuck.
    2. Gameplay must go in order.
    3. Mods are allowed unless they make gameplay easier please remove them or if you are not comfortable with removing the mods avoid using them.

Well this is the layout for the challenge feel free to change any rule you want in your gameplay because it is your game! :wink:

P.S. if you have anything you would like to add to this challenge please feel free to comment and add! Happy simming , hope you enjoy this challenge! :blush:
  • Options
    Also sorry if you notice I cannot pronounce English well for I am on my tablet :smile: