Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Want to Send a Sim back to their younger years? Maybe have a household full of children?

TwistedMexicanTwistedMexican Posts: 652 Member
edited September 2014 in General Mods Discussion
Posting here because I'm not entirely sure anyone uses the Gameplay Mods section. I've created a mod that does what the "setage" cheat can't: Set sims to any age, including neighbors.

I've had it come up quite a bit in my cheat thread and I had to shoot down users who were asking because the setage cheat only works for setting to adult due to a bug in the game's code.

This mod adds in tm.setage which is a custom cheat expanding and fixing this command. :)

http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/787109/release-set-age-cheat-set-your-sims-and-neighbors-to-any-age
[Sims 4 Cheat Resource] || [My Mods - Base Game] || [My Mods - Expansions]
[Lifetime Skills || Set Age || Full House ||Persistent FullEditMode || Persistent TestingCheats || DayWalker Vampires]

I'm now on Twitter. I'd love it if you joined me there :)

Comments

• Options
    Meela_PashtMeela_Pasht Posts: 704 Member
    how does one remove your unlockall mod? Mine stopped working. Maybe because I upgraded my graphics card and that re-set everything back to the default (i.e. possible allowing script mods box is unchecked)?
    If you don't have anything nice to say then don't say anything at all. Live in your Truth.
  • Options
    TwistedMexicanTwistedMexican Posts: 652 Member
    You can just delete the folder out of your mods, but I would

1. Check the script mods box in Options > Game Options > Other > Script Mods

and

2. Right-click the game in origin and check for updates.
    [Sims 4 Cheat Resource] || [My Mods - Base Game] || [My Mods - Expansions]
    [Lifetime Skills || Set Age || Full House ||Persistent FullEditMode || Persistent TestingCheats || DayWalker Vampires]

I'm now on Twitter. I'd love it if you joined me there :)