Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims History Timeline

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    camman1995camman1995 Posts: 900 Member
    > @camman1995 said:<br />
    > I think that's the gist. Some stuff in Sims 4 just doesn't line up, but I tried.<br />
    <br />
    That is awesome, thank you for writing it up :) I played all of them, it's just nice to see it laid out like that. <br />
    But what about TS2?

Well, I was going to write that, but I was getting bored and you specifically asked for a "reorganized" timeline. The Sims 4's alternate universe means TS2 never happened, so... I just didn't write it.
  • Options
    WilderwolfWilderwolf Posts: 3,406 Member
    camman1995 wrote: »
    > I think that's the gist. Some stuff in Sims 4 just doesn't line up, but I tried.<br />
    <br />
    That is awesome, thank you for writing it up :) I played all of them, it's just nice to see it laid out like that. <br />
    But what about TS2?

Well, I was going to write that, but I was getting bored and you specifically asked for a "reorganized" timeline. The Sims 4's alternate universe means TS2 never happened, so... I just didn't write it.

The alternate timeline of Sims 4 doesn't mean Sims 2 never happened. That's the point of an alternate timeline, they both exist outside of each other.

Sig_zpsrk5fg4ri.gif

• Options
    camman1995camman1995 Posts: 900 Member
    Wilderwolf wrote: »
    camman1995 wrote: »
    <br />
    But what about TS2?

The alternate timeline of Sims 4 doesn't mean Sims 2 never happened. That's the point of an alternate timeline, they both exist outside of each other.

I meant that Sims 2 never happened in Sims 4's alternate timeline.