September 18 - Everyone ready for the Friday Highlight? It's ready for you here!

Lynnwood's ISBI Challenge Rules for TS4! - 3/22 University Update!

1333435363739...Next

Comments

• LynnwoodLynnwood Posts: 2,956 Member
    @RoggieBear - Sure can! :) Added
  • RoggieBearRoggieBear Posts: 238 Member
    So I stopped actually blogging it, took too much time and fun away from the game in my opinion, so you can actually take me off whenever you feel like it - I just wanted to say I had 2 kids (twins) and figured I would have one more, because why not... Nope, more twins! I don't have any fertility on either sim, WHAT!? Lol, I'm still in a little 2 bedroom house with barely any money! Oh goodness...
    ef9eb77d415cabaae36ff6de0598edad--tms-entertainment-cat-cat.jpg

Inspired +1 - Who isn't inspired after seeing the cutest thing ever come out of the banana they were eating?

RoggieBear
    RoggieBear wrote: »
    So I stopped actually blogging it, took too much time and fun away from the game in my opinion, so you can actually take me off whenever you feel like it - I just wanted to say I had 2 kids (twins) and figured I would have one more, because why not... Nope, more twins! I don't have any fertility on either sim, WHAT!? Lol, I'm still in a little 2 bedroom house with barely any money! Oh goodness...

IEOk7yX.png
    Aweee - these two twins are adorable though. They're such good kids too!

Inspired +1 - Who isn't inspired after seeing the cutest thing ever come out of the banana they were eating?

RoggieBear
    So.. I have Risky Woohoo installed too, just to make it more fun. After those 2 kids I managed to end up with 2 MORE PAIRS of twins... so now I have 2 children, 2 toddlers, and 2 babies who aren't yet born (I got bored waiting to see what kids are getting born lol) But... I'm starting to wonder if something may be glitched making me have all these twins...

RoggieBear
    @RoggieBear - Yeeeeah, if you're using mods like MC, that might have some sort of setting that's guaranteeing you multiples in your births. I'd double check that, because the odds on three sets of twins in a row is mind-boggling.
  • MintyMangoMintyMango Posts: 37 Member
    I finally started to play again with my ISBI family but I have a question. My new TH's aspiration is the Jungle Explorer and I would be curious to I have to bring the family (wife and kids) along when he travels to Selvadorada? Not only to the vacation but to the deep jungle?
    The image of toddlers in the jungle is truly dreadful so if yes I probably will finish his aspiration before having a family.
  • ShadamiShadami Posts: 3,582 Member
    I got twins three times in a row in my matriarch challenge with no mods. They could just be very fertile sims.
    @MintyMango - You would not have to bring the family with him to Simsalvadora, you could just leave them at home while he does aspiration stuff on vacation.
  • Onyeka001Onyeka001 Posts: 291 Member
    edited September 15
    Hello @Lynnwood

I have an ISBI story running on my WordPress - I'd be happy if you would add it to the list <3

Grimm Id.iots

Thanks in advance
    Can do! Welcome to the crazies! :)
  • Onyeka001Onyeka001 Posts: 291 Member

Lynnwood wrote: »
    Can do! Welcome to the crazies! :)

Thank You <3

• MintyMangoMintyMango Posts: 37 Member
    Lynnwood wrote: »
    @MintyMango - You would not have to bring the family with him to Simsalvadora, you could just leave them at home while he does aspiration stuff on vacation.

Thank you for the answer ^^
    I finally finished the first generation :DChapter 16 - Preparing for a new beginning