Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Error 122:17323105654587864710:8762725905795483730

Yesterday I just turned my computer on and origin automatically starts up and all of a sudden its updating, which I didn't authorize but whatever I let it finish. Then I go into the game and everything seems fine, but I have a second couple living in my family and I wanted them to move out so I went to manage world and tried to load an empty lot to build a house for them and I get an error code telling me it is recommended I restart the game. Well I've restarted the game twice then using Origin right clicked on Sims 4 and clicked "repair game" let that finish and loaded the game again and I'm still having the same issue? I can't load any empty lots to build or edit them. I also can't change the lot type, I get the same error.
Is anyone else having trouble loading vacant lots?

Error code says
122:17323105654587864710:8762725905795483730

Two days of this and still not working, It would be great for some input from a support team or something???
I just want to be able to play my game!

Comments

• Options
    nilaniusnilanius Posts: 1,984 Member
    Yeah that bug you have to actually have a sim own the lot to be able to build on it. I know I couldn't build on a lot till I moved a temporary sim into it then built the house for sharing onto it.
    tumblr_static_plumbob.gif
    My current feelings about The Sims 4. Here is hoping The Sims 5 can restore The Sims franchise.
  • Options
    gmgargmgar Posts: 2,064 Member
    Did you post in tech?

Maybe someone can help you over there, good luck.
  • Options
    MafiastyleMafiastyle Posts: 714 Member
    Googled it. Here's the answer that popped up and seems to have worked for people.

122 seems to be related to beloved trait. See solution below

What was causing this to happen to both of us was the Sim having the Beloved trait acquired through completing the Friend of the World aspiration. The only way we could solve it was by cheating to remove the beloved trait. traits.remove_trait Legendary The code for the beloved trait is Legendary. So there is an issue with this trait that would need to be patched.
    39d589ef4e5a6ca8bd17fc4bfd12fec6.jpg
    Babies everywhere, thank you shadow cat.

• Options
    PoufersJPoufersJ Posts: 35 Member
    yes i posted in tech yesterday with no response, that's why i copied the post to here in hopes of getting a response.
    I don't understand, I've loaded other lots before. When my family moved to this lot I built this house without a Sim living on it
  • Options
    > @Mafiastyle said:
    > Googled it. Here's the answer that popped up and seems to have worked for people.
    >
    > 122 seems to be related to beloved trait. See solution below
    >
    > What was causing this to happen to both of us was the Sim having the Beloved trait acquired through completing the Friend of the World aspiration. The only way we could solve it was by cheating to remove the beloved trait. traits.remove_trait Legendary The code for the beloved trait is Legendary. So there is an issue with this trait that would need to be patched.

Tried it, it didn't work either
  • Options
    MafiastyleMafiastyle Posts: 714 Member
    edited September 2014
    PoufersJ wrote: »
    > @Mafiastyle said:<br />
    > Googled it. Here's the answer that popped up and seems to have worked for people.<br />
    > <br />
    > 122 seems to be related to beloved trait. See solution below<br />
    > <br />
    > What was causing this to happen to both of us was the Sim having the Beloved trait acquired through completing the Friend of the World aspiration. The only way we could solve it was by cheating to remove the beloved trait. traits.remove_trait Legendary The code for the beloved trait is Legendary. So there is an issue with this trait that would need to be patched.<br />
    <br />
    <br />
    Tried it, it didn't work either

Odd as: answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4-Bug-Reports/Save-Error-102-122/m-p/3527467

This forum has multiple people confirming 122* is fixed by the beloved trait. I would suggest trying there since the mod is heavily active.

39d589ef4e5a6ca8bd17fc4bfd12fec6.jpg
    Babies everywhere, thank you shadow cat.

• Options
    Yes i found the same page when i googled. But when i entered the cheat nothing happened. and nothing changed in the manage world
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    edited September 2014
    Game update today! http://help.ea.com/en/article/the-sims-4-updates/

Update: 9/24/14
    Bug Fixes / Issues:
    Fixed some issues related to error codes 102 and 122
    Fixed an issue that prevents loading an auto-saved game directly from the "Load Game" menu.
    Fixed some instances of disappearing Sims.

So, might fix for some people but not all? One person reporting it's fixed the problem for him, though, so hope more people will notice this one!

EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    JoxerTM22JoxerTM22 Posts: 5,323 Member
    edited September 2014
    The cause for 102 is not known in all cases reported (some got it after playing the game for days, some got it before playing the game at all). 122 seems related only to beloved trait and that one is fixed. The error. For the trait itself (relationships should "freeze" instead of decaying) we still don't know.