May 23rd - It's time for a new Laundry List! You can read more on what's coming next here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What expansion do you hope they don't recreate!

14567810...Next

Comments

• Options
    KayeStarKayeStar Posts: 6,715 Member
    Aww :(

Everybody hates Supernatural.
    752d5ef1ccf6be4ae3b2e539a6376fe9ea400d9ar1-320-207_00.gif
  • Options
    makanivalurmakanivalur Posts: 284 Member
    Showtime and Into the future. While the latter was fun for a few days I never really liked Showtime at all... Could do without those easily...
  • Options
    Nik24X7Nik24X7 Posts: 7,865 Member
    I loved World Adventures, not so much for the quests (which I ignored), but to explore a different culture and to relax. I loved gathering grapes in Champs Les Sims and nectar making, loved the Sim Fu tournaments in Shang SimLa, and I loved driving around the desert on mopeds in Al Simhara. We weren't forced to do the quests and they grew repetitive after the first few times of doing them.

Now if I'm being completely honest, I could do without Pets. Hated the wolves in Sims 2 Pets and was bored with dogs and cats in Sims 3 Pets. Loved the horses, though. But for Sims 4, they ought do do a Farm Life EP. Just my opinion.
    Origin ID: nik24x7
  • Options
    Candy_EllenCandy_Ellen Posts: 426 Member
    Nik24X7 wrote: »
    But for Sims 4, they ought do do a Farm Life EP. Just my opinion.

I'd buy that B)
  • Options
    KnightSlayer85KnightSlayer85 Posts: 70 Member
    I hope they don't make a Pets expansion. I was never even slightly tempted to buy TS3 Pets expansion because having a pet just isn't my cup of tea.
  • Options
    ellensim89ellensim89 Posts: 153 Member
    Nik24X7 wrote: »
    But for Sims 4, they ought do do a Farm Life EP. Just my opinion.

I'd buy that B)

Me too for sure....
  • Options
    jcp011c2jcp011c2 Posts: 10,871 Member
    edited September 2014
    Any of the following:

Island Paradise - What I really liked out of that was resorts. Which could be included in a business or vacation EP. Houseboats were neat but I think were also a part of the problem with the lag.
    -
    Into The Future - Laugh if you want but I seriously only bought it for the glass tiles. I would have preferred an EP with both past and future

Showtime - only bought for a few objects this EP was too similar to Late Night to have its own release. If they're going to do a Superstar, Fame, Fortune type of EP they need to up their game on it.

Ambitions - no OFB lite please, go the whole way or don't go in at all.
    It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.
  • Options
    Bagoas77Bagoas77 Posts: 3,064 Member
    I wasn't too crazy about the Nightlife one that introduced apartments. But then it did have vampires and sometimes you just really have to fulfill that craving to suck somebody's... blood.

In all honestly, I have yet to go into the future with the Into the Future expansion.