Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 4 first impressions-Day 1

So I bought the game today and made my first two sims, one for me and one for my RL wife. I finished the totorial and made sure my needs were in the green and thought to myself "ok now what do I do"? I got on the phone and started my sim in the criminal career, and my wife in the culinary career. Then i headed to the bar and chatted up the locals, introducing myself to a few of them then went to tend the bar and got my mixology to level 3 at which point i noticed my needs were orange so I emptied my bladder and went home to get some rest. Since mine and my wifes sims haven't really gotten to know each other i had to expand my house some to make room for another bed. After Day 1 I feel that even though the game lacks a lot of the features in sims 3 there is plenty to do to keep me busy from leveling up skills/stats to building up relationships. I don't think it's a bad game, but I was expecting more from the game when i first heard it was coming out. I haven't experenced any crashing or instability whatsoever, and the load times are not too long. Overall i am happy with the game and don't regret buying it but look foreward to the new content that will make the game even better.

Comments

• Options
    TerrylinTerrylin Posts: 4,846 Member
    @Boom344 I am so glad to hear that you are liking it!! If you let it the Sims 4 will grow on you nicely! There are a lot of things to do and explore. We all look forward to more content EP, SP & maybe DLC too!

Happy Simming! :)
  • Options
    seVenpeaceloVeseVenpeaceloVe Posts: 501 Member
    when ppl play this game in the new way it was designed to be played, completely forgetting about the old ways, you cant help but like it. ive enjoyed my game since day one. even added the wife i created from the demo. i never liked making families before.

when i come on these forums its after binge playing the sims 4 for hours. so the last thing im looking for is ppl griping about how they dislike the game ive had to force myself to take a break from.

glad you are enjoying your game as well. welcome to the future. #sims4 < start of the new era of the sims.
    free the sims!
    http://youtu.be/Bj7wOfUwHlo <<sims 2 dane cook creepy work guy. hilarious!
  • Options
    Eduardx123Eduardx123 Posts: 1,039 Member
    edited September 2014
    Yeah welcome to the future,where a game called Sims,doesnt simulate almost anything at all.
  • Options
    simspeaker4simspeaker4 Posts: 5,999 Member
    when ppl play this game in the new way it was designed to be played, completely forgetting about the old ways, you cant help but like it. ive enjoyed my game since day one. even added the wife i created from the demo. i never liked making families before.

when i come on these forums its after binge playing the sims 4 for hours. so the last thing im looking for is ppl griping about how they dislike the game ive had to force myself to take a break from.

glad you are enjoying your game as well. welcome to the future. #sims4 < start of the new era of the sims.

Problem is, people have very long memories. And for them, this is a dystopian future.
    I am a perfectly decrepit withered old hag who enjoys self-mockery.

Need help falling asleep? http://wry7000.blogspot.com/