Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Gallery does not work!

Guys,

I do not know if you have the same problem but I do not find the recent uploaded lots in the gallery. Even if I search with 'all', 'community' and 'recent' options I never find my uploaded lot in the gallery. I always have to give my origin name before I can find my build. This is so disappointing! :( This means most people cannot even view by build in the gallery, let alone download it! When I open the gallery I only find the most favourited lots again and again in the menu! Are you guys experiencing the same problem? What do you guys think about this?

Comments

• Options
    Biotic_WarlockBiotic_Warlock Posts: 11,063 Member
    Apparently sometimes is bugs out and you just have to click 'Maxis' and then 'All' after each time you search. But I really do hope they have a good fix of the gallery ASAP. Bit worrying when one's creations aren't being seen xD
    Gallery ID: Biotic_Warlock
  • Options
    SarademoorSarademoor Posts: 2,851 Member
    Oh sweetie :( I'm so sorry to hear this. Did you tag your builds with #Yanti68 in your description? Or even just Yanti? What's your Origin name? I can have a look if you like?
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    @Kelly_Blake - I totally agree! They need to fix this asap! To give every creator/ builder the chance to display their houses/ sims.

@Sarademoor - I did not put my origin id in the description. Is that necessary? My origin name is yanti68. I appreciate you wanting to help me! Thank you Sara! Hugs <3
  • Options
    I found it easier to put it in the description too, just to be sure. I'm going in game to have a looksie!
  • Options
    I looked via Origin ID and found your house. Has a lot of downloads too, so many people saw it! :D However, I tried searching via All and most downloaded, I kept looking around the 670-ish mark, your downloads and I kept getting a reappearance of the same lots :(
  • Options
    @Sarademoor - Thanks Sara. Hugs :D I appreciate your help! It is a pity that all uploaded lots are not visible most of the time! :'(
  • Options
    SprinklesBonBonSprinklesBonBon Posts: 2,727 Member
    that make's me want to flip a table or two when it goes hay wired lol, but of course I believe the gallery was down for maintneance I'm assuming
    Still waiting for Toddlers...
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    @nekobear - I hope your assumption is right! Most of the time I have visited the gallery I do not find builds from simmers/ builders that I know. Only the most favourited items appear again and again! Sad really! I hope they were doing a maintenance! *sigh*
  • Options
    SprinklesBonBonSprinklesBonBon Posts: 2,727 Member
    yanti68 wrote: »
    @nekobear - I hope your assumption is right! Most of the time I have visited the gallery I do not find builds from simmers/ builders that I know. Only the most favourited items appear again and again! Sad really! I hope they were doing a maintenance! *sigh*

yeah one night I was about to get ned from simguruzephyrs studio but said one or two servers we're down something like this lol and to check back for a few hours...however it was late at night so I just went to bed, but in the morning it was up :) so it maybe they work on the gallery
    Still waiting for Toddlers...