Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Time is an issue.

I played with Nraas Relativity and slowed TS3 down to below half the actual gameplay speed,I'm trying to enjoy TS4,but the fact my sims have to wake up at 4am,spend 2 hours making breakfast,another hour eating and then an hour going to the bathroom when they have to be at work for a certain time is really stressing me out.

The animations and interactions are now super long that they can multitask,which is fine,I actually love that I don't have to stop drinking my glass of milk so I can eat my cereal instead and talk to my family,but the day is just gone,especially with a family of 5,I literally cannot spend time with my sims at all.

I've seen the mods btw,and I refuse to download the current ones for Time Changing simple because they aren't coded to adjust the speed in which skills also level up,and some of them also make interactions even longer because the time has slowed down everything and not just the game clock.

Nraas/Twallan,I miss you,please come back.

Comments

• Options
    ShanmarieShanmarie Posts: 1,236 Member
    I don't know how to mod,so I'm hoping the next gen Nraas will come along soon enough.
  • Options
    Kerem93Kerem93 Posts: 149 Member
    We need Twallan! :(
    Keep your eyes on the stars, and your feet on the ground.

-Theodore Roosevelt

• Options
    Kerem93 wrote: »
    We need Twallan! :(

My heart is breaking at the thought of him being gone forever :(
  • Options
    DarkSlayer1331DarkSlayer1331 Posts: 429 Member
    I've come to find that trying to eat with company around is a bad idea. Pretty sure it took my Sim like 3 hours to eat a single meal just because his friend was there talking to him. Okay dude, if you can't talk while eating your food, then KEEP your mouth shut and GET CHEWING. I don't have all night for you to get through your mac and cheese.
  • Options
    I've come to find that trying to eat with company around is a bad idea. Pretty sure it took my Sim like 3 hours to eat a single meal just because his friend was there talking to him. Okay dude, if you can't talk while eating your food, then KEEP your mouth shut and GET CHEWING. I don't have all night for you to get through your mac and cheese.

My sims children literally go to school without a shower because they spend from 4am-8am eating their silly little fruit parfait's
  • Options
    dmama1314dmama1314 Posts: 262 Member
    I have one sim make dinner while others are doing other things. I have not had problems with Sims getting ready for work or school.
  • Options
    dowens13 wrote: »
    I have one sim make dinner while others are doing other things. I have not had problems with Sims getting ready for work or school.

Yeah the mum makes breakfast,but all the kids start coming down and grabbing leftovers from the fridge so it's entirely pointless her wasting time cooking in the first place.