Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Pregnant without "Trying for Baby?"

I didnt try for a baby. Her kids were mostly grown up and she was ready to move on in my story for her. Then She starts throwing up a lot. I wasnt sure why. Then the belly popped. I was ticked at first, but then I thought "Thats why *MY* kids are 19, 17, 13 and 6!" LOL

Comments

• Options
    Claret1011Claret1011 Posts: 297 Member
    That's weird. You couldn't have accidentally clicked Try for Baby instead of Woohoo at some point? I wouldn't have thought they could free will that... or we're all in trouble!! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
  • Options
    lady8janelady8jane Posts: 350 Member
    I've read somewhere else that there is a very very small chance that they can get pregnant from WooHoo. Not sure though.
  • Options
    munchie885munchie885 Posts: 8,439 Member
    It's a miracle! Or unknown alien abduction :open_mouth:
  • Options
    GoldenBuffyGoldenBuffy Posts: 4,025 Member
    LOL Much like real life. The hubby and I had oopies with all but one of our kids.
    epngF25.png
    It's up to Nancy!
    My YouTube!

• Options
    FFX2Paine506FFX2Paine506 Posts: 675 Member
    I wouldn't be surprised if they implemented it. They were trying to be as realistic as possible with the pregnany with pregnancy tests and breastfeeding, so it's a possibility it could happen.
    ~I do not use mods or cc~
  • Options
    cooli02000cooli02000 Posts: 1,974 Member
    lady8jane wrote: »
    I've read somewhere else that there is a very very small chance that they can get pregnant from WooHoo. Not sure though.

They confirmed later on that wouldn't happen, but maybe the OP got their sim pregnant as a glitch from woohooing.
  • Options
    KAMorris77KAMorris77 Posts: 50 Member
    Ack, that's scary lol
    bug_crawls_on_screen_zps039756a8.gif
  • Options
    KShannonKShannon Posts: 223 Member
    I want this to happen in my game. :p
  • Options
    SprinklesBonBonSprinklesBonBon Posts: 2,727 Member
    *giggles*...telling ya that risky woo hoo is there ;)
    Still waiting for Toddlers...
  • Options
    QueenKamishaQueenKamisha Posts: 34 Member
    When you play you pay.... :-)
  • Options
    GoldenBuffyGoldenBuffy Posts: 4,025 Member
    I was watching a play through on youtube and the player had his sim woo hoo with a townie like 20 times. He then invited her out like a day or two later and she was very pregnant. He never had them try to baby, they just woo hoo'ed. LOL
    epngF25.png
    It's up to Nancy!
    My YouTube!

• Options
    faerieladyfaerielady Posts: 172 Member
    When you play you pay.... :-)

Haha! Darned that Don Lothario!
  • Options
    pguidapguida Posts: 7,481 Member
    faerielady wrote: »
    I didnt try for a baby. Her kids were mostly grown up and she was ready to move on in my story for her. Then She starts throwing up a lot. I wasnt sure why. Then the belly popped. I was ticked at first, but then I thought "Thats why *MY* kids are 19, 17, 13 and 6!" LOL

Start a religion.
  • Options
    PenelopePenelope Posts: 3,298 Member
    There was another thread a couple of days ago about the same thing, because the exact same thing has happened to other people here. We don't know whether it's a glitch, or if it's a very rare chance with regular woohoo that was put in there on purpose. LOL!

The more the merrier!
  • Options
    AsanteAsante Posts: 1,812 Member
    Had that happen too once... weird thing was, she aged up to elder the day after her youngest was born... watching a grandma breastfeeding was... odd...
  • Options
    cooli02000cooli02000 Posts: 1,974 Member
    Penelope wrote: »
    There was another thread a couple of days ago about the same thing, because the exact same thing has happened to other people here. We don't know whether it's a glitch, or if it's a very rare chance with regular woohoo that was put in there on purpose. LOL!

The more the merrier!

A Sim Guru confirmed that there was no chance of pregnancy with regular woohoo, so I think the OP experienced a bug.
  • Options
    thesims3andtwothesims3andtwo Posts: 4,643 Member
    Someone should warn the Calientes.
  • Options
    AsanteAsante Posts: 1,812 Member
    cooli02000 wrote: »
    Penelope wrote: »

The more the merrier!

A Sim Guru confirmed that there was no chance of pregnancy with regular woohoo, so I think the OP experienced a bug.

good to know there's slightly useful bugs.
    I mean compared to the other ones that's one that's hardly worth mentioning...

• Options
    poisonedsodapoppoisonedsodapop Posts: 1,179 Member
    I hope this isn't a bug cause I like the idea.
    Hoping some day for some toddlers. But also dreading they'll never come. JK THEY ARE HERE!
  • Options
    SimSwim2SimSwim2 Posts: 2,481 Member
    I haven't had that happen to me yet in The Sims 4. It happened to me in The Sims 3 though.
    Origin ID: StripedRainbow
  • Options
    cauliflowerscauliflowers Posts: 5,782 Member
    I suspect Sim-Jesus
    TL8ZBmw.gif
  • Options
    KitaeliaKitaelia Posts: 85 Member
    This same thing happened in my Fiance's game.. His Girlfriend came over a couple days later and she was pregnant even though they were only WooHooing and not trying for baby.

I really want this to NOT be a bug! I -love- the idea of woohooing having risks just like in real life. It gives the game more flavor when an "oops!" happens! Currently I'm using wheeldecide.com (a web page for making a randomizing wheel to spin) to determine whether or not I WooHoo or Try for baby.
  • Options
    DariuDariu Posts: 3,120 Member
    Bella was impregnated by Mortimer during Woohoo.. I wanted Mortimer to die a woohoo death but instead he just expanded his family tree... touche Mortimer.. touche..
  • Options
    mesmerizedishmesmerizedish Posts: 51 Member
    My sims are always gay. Pregnancy is for chumps.
  • Options
    DariuDariu Posts: 3,120 Member
    My sims are always gay. Pregnancy is for chumps.

I have a gay sim based on my best friend and some imaginary sim..
    well..
    hmm... Don Lothario tries to pick a fight when they kiss
    I am suprised at that
    which is why I want him dead moar and mooaaarr