Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sim stuck in labor

My sim took herself off to work after she went into labor... She is an astronaut...

She has been back from work for nearly an entire day now - and still appears to be in labor...

This is a sim who also has a frying pan permanently stuck to her hand after being interrupted when cooking something...

Comments

• Options
    LovelyMelodyLovelyMelody Posts: 896 Member
    Would enabling cheats and resetting her do anything? :(
    Strawberry_Shortcake_Commision_by_sugarlette.gif <~ my weakness.
  • Options
    gazzingirl44gazzingirl44 Posts: 62 Member
    I've heard of some people's sims taking as long as 4 sim days to give birth. There is also an option I believe to give birth at home or at the hospital, by clicking the sim in labor
  • Options
    lynnylynny Posts: 1,141 Member
    I've heard buying a bassinet can make the baby appear, but I haven't had a pregnant sim yet.
  • Options
    ShepherdmoonShepherdmoon Posts: 1,486 Member
    Try buying a bassinet (rather than waiting for it to automatically appear), and clicking on it to force her to give birth. I had a problem with mine because the bassinet automatically appeared in a place she couldn't reach, and it was impossible for her to have the baby. She kept trying, then giving up and going to bed, then waking up and trying to give birth, then giving up and going back to bed, etc... Had to lose some progress by reloading a previous save and forcing her to stay in a larger room where the bassinet wouldn't get stuck.
    tumblr_static_sh2.gif
  • Options
    ArchDArchD Posts: 338 Member
    If you click on your Sim, you can also send her to the hospital to have the baby. That worked for me when one of my gals went to work while in labor.