Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Why are all of my children obese!?!?

The sims I'm playing right now are skinny and athletic. But the babies transform into little chubby children, and my children transform into obese teenagers/adults, and I have to get them to work out constantly, and even then they don't actually lose weight, they just gain visible muscle on their bodies. I even make my children sims do exercises.
Whhhhhyyyyyyyyy.

disclaimer: I am in no way hating on fat sims or fat people. I am fat in real life. I just want to know why all my sims are turning into little fatties even if their parents are sticks.
What if I told you.. you don't have to have 98723987297 animated GIFs in your signatures!?!??

Comments

• Options
    cauliflowerscauliflowers Posts: 5,782 Member
    Americuh
    TL8ZBmw.gif
  • Options
    ceyricceyric Posts: 1,584 Member
    This happened to me, and it was really annoying. I had to constantly put my teens on the treadmill.
    keep on keepin' on
  • Options
    ChelseaGabrielleChelseaGabrielle Posts: 11 New Member
    Did you feed them when they weren't hungry as infants?
  • Options
    Dadan10001Dadan10001 Posts: 76 Member
    Personally I think fatty kid sims with super muscles sounds pretty cool.
    2qimq08.gif
  • Options
    DesiraiDesirai Posts: 1,058 Member
    @Chelseagabrielle Hmmmmmmmm. I fed them a lot!
    What if I told you.. you don't have to have 98723987297 animated GIFs in your signatures!?!??
  • Options
    colton147colton147 Posts: 9,663 Member
    Did you overfeed them as infants? ;)
  • Options
    camman1995camman1995 Posts: 900 Member
    This happened to one of my twins, but only one. And it all went to her thighs, so she has this ridiculous hourglass figure.

Also, I see Asuka is spamming again. I remain baffled at why nobody flags her.
  • Options
    Maybe it's a glitch or something where instead of using genetics the game randomizes your children? Do your kids look like their parents?
    Origin ID: honeynut135
    2qxq5qd.jpg
  • Options
    Maybe it's a glitch or something where instead of using genetics the game randomizes your children? Do your kids look like their parents?

Actually yeah. One of the kids is identical to dad, the other is identical to mom. However, both of them have this horrendous forehead that neither parent has. LOL

• Options
    camman1995camman1995 Posts: 900 Member
    Desirai wrote: »

Actually yeah. One of the kids is identical to dad, the other is identical to mom. However, both of them have this horrendous forehead that neither parent has. LOL

Could that be an issue of hairstyle?
  • Options
    @Dersirai Maybe they've been hogging the cupcake machine?

Origin ID: honeynut135
    2qxq5qd.jpg
  • Options
    camman1995 wrote: »
    Desirai wrote: »

Could that be an issue of hairstyle?
    Hm. Not sure. I did change their hairstyles to ones with bangs to "hide" their enormous foreheads.
  • Options
    cauliflowerscauliflowers Posts: 5,782 Member
    ht tp://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/778482/weight-gain-geting-fat

testingcheats true

cas.fulleditmode

to manually slim em up and possibly give them a face lift while you're at it
    TL8ZBmw.gif
  • Options
    DarkAmaranth1966DarkAmaranth1966 Posts: 13,416 Member
    Alternately there is a no weight gain mod over at MTS that does work. Yes it's a bit odd just dropping a compressed (zipped) file into the mods folder, but it works that way. (Same as the unlock all items mod over there)

I run both since I build a lot and, I don't want to waste play time on twice a day exercise or, have to micro manage all of my sims to prevent the weight.
    Life is what you make it so, make it good.
  • Options
    PenelopePenelope Posts: 3,298 Member
    My whole game has turned into a "manage their weight" game, which is awful. The game would be great if it weren't for the insane weight gain/muscle gain/weight loss circus that happens to my Sims every day.
  • Options
    AtomicSimmerAtomicSimmer Posts: 1,133 Member
    perhaps they spent too much time on the breast when they were all babies lol.
    ATOMICSIMMER
    Sims Fanboy
    Play with Life