Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Thought I would share.

kitoraemkitoraem Posts: 889 Member
So after such a long wait for the release for the Sims 4, oh.. and especially booking 2 weeks off work just so I could enjoy it for awhile. I haven't done a legacy, I haven't even managed to do anything great on it for what it's worth. I have probably started about 10 new games, all which have failed because of some bug or 'issue' I have had a child which popped out to look like a demon. I have had a dirty dinner plate stuck to my hand for 9 sim days hoping one day it would just go away everytime I logged in. I've spent 4 hours straight building my perfect family and my perfect home only to find I can't click on anything apart from the UI. GREAAAAT!!! I've had best friends be myself, literally, clones! I've had a creepy neighbour stuck on my porch pixelated like he is in the shower for most of my days. I've had a fire, with no fire!!!! I keep getting fat even though I work my poor sim's butt off on the treadmill and feed her like a rabbit. Oh and the best thing about it, is now I can't even get into the game.

GOD I LOVE IT :D
May we all chill like wizards