Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Combine an old Sims 3 Account With existing Origin Account

I just got the Sims 4 and realized that some of my Sims 3 games are registered under another account (an old email address I don't use anymore) Is there a way to merge the two accounts (my old sims 3 account with my new origin account) so I can get my rewards from the games I registered under the old account. I still have all the vital information (login and password and such). Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Options
    Elf67Elf67 Posts: 1,198 Member
    Contact EA customer support (chose phone option if available). I had the same issue and as long as you have your old email info, they can take care of your issue.
  • Options
    scottfncscottfnc Posts: 7 New Member
    Update: Went to EA Help and chatted with a friendly technician who successfully combined my accounts. It was much easier than I thought it was going to be. Luckily, I remembered all of the security questions and such.
  • Options
    DarkSuperNinjaDarkSuperNinja Posts: 1,204 Member
    Hi, I know this is a bit late lol, but did you have the Collector's Edition? I tried to merge accounts when I had the Collector's Edition but they said that I may lose "Add-ons and Bonuses", so I chickened out! I may try to do it tonight, mainly because the extra stuff actually COMES with the game, rather than me buying it later on, so I shouldn't lose it if it automatically comes with the pack I bought (Origin knows that I have the Collector's Edition) but I want to check just in case. :)