Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Creepy Alexander Goth

Comments

• Options
    LenaDieters11LenaDieters11 Posts: 1,346 Member
    I actually looks okay in my game and resembles Mortimer. He is wearing a suit and has black-rimmed glasses. He is a scientist
  • Options
    Callum2000Callum2000 Posts: 802 Member
    Hold on! Are you saying Alexander Goth is good looking as a teenager in your game? :astonished:
    My game must be broken....I played the Goths last night, Alex aged up to a teen and I could not for my life figure out where he got those horrible genes from.

Children from the game vary when they age up on different saves, because theres more than one possibility with the genetics :) In my current save hes really ugly too xD
  • Options
    HyeionHyeion Posts: 522 Member
    My Alexander gave up on being a man, and turned into a woman by now.

Awkward lmao
    mfCdivN.gif

Origin ID: Hyeion
  • Options
    friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,546 Member
    thank goodness i turn aging off that way my sims always remains the same
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • Options
    CementCement Posts: 3,505 Member
    I remember this thread... I wonder why I never posted. I love Alexander Goth. xD Mine ended up aging with Party Animal/Gregarious - Bookworm, Loner, and Loves Outdoors. He's already dead and culled in my main save, and I only had some picture of his face as an elder.

f389f20d79bab0161ddafe5c571ba987.png

I know my Alexander Goth looked vaguely different from how Alexander Goth ages now 'cause he aged up during the "small eyes, wide jaw" glitch that happened to male children who aged up in October 2014. I had a lot of boys then, so when they all aged up with similar features I was like ?? what :joy:

I tried to mimic it it CAS with him as a YA using the above as a reference.
    102ba0a0ef2a91a34c2148fd0e7b6d59.png

Tbh it worked wonders on him in comparison how he ages up now LOL His son ended up getting the glitched features too, so his eyes are also very tiny and he's got a very square jaw.
  • Options
    FallenPrinceFallenPrince Posts: 928 Member
    Cement wrote: »
    I remember this thread... I wonder why I never posted. I love Alexander Goth. xD Mine ended up aging with Party Animal/Gregarious - Bookworm, Loner, and Loves Outdoors. He's already dead and culled in my main save, and I only had some picture of his face as an elder.

I know my Alexander Goth looked vaguely different from how Alexander Goth ages now 'cause he aged up during the "small eyes, wide jaw" glitch that happened to male children who aged up in October 2014. I had a lot of boys then, so when they all aged up with similar features I was like ?? what :joy:

Tbh it worked wonders on him in comparison how he ages up now LOL His son ended up getting the glitched features too, so his eyes are also very tiny and he's got a very square jaw.

I never aged him up, but I like the way he looks. i like his nose.
  • Options
    CementCement Posts: 3,505 Member
    Cement wrote: »

I never aged him up, but I like the way he looks. i like his nose.
    I like his big ears, which I was sort of upset about when his son didn't get them :'( I prefer Alexander as a child since by default I love everyone as a child since sims 4 children are so cute xD
  • Options
    K1234554321K1234554321 Posts: 95 Member
    NZsimm3r wrote: »
    I have to say that I find Alexander Goth a very ugly sim. :/ I had Cassandra as one of my legacy spouses and the Goth genes corrupt everything.... so not 'my style'.

*edited: sorry forgot to add that he ages up with the Hates Children trait often in my games when his family is unplayed.

Thats weird... His son hate children as well and his son was a teen...
  • Options
    MeganRose wrote: »
    I've played two games, in the first my sim's daughter married him and he was really ugly lol. In the second he was less ugly but he stalked my family and was at their house allll the time. Both times he had the insane trait though, I thought that was on purpose. I guess his traits and appearance are random then!

My sim's daughter married him as well, they produced a teen that hates childeren... I feel bad for my Sim's daughter
  • Options
    ParmaViolet87ParmaViolet87 Posts: 1,800 Member
    edited August 2016
    Alexander has always creeped me out :neutral: He always grows into those military jackets and has an awkward hair style in my game
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    I always thought Alexander would take a weird turn when he became an adult. Youngest child of a popular family. Maybe living in a basement apartment of an otherwise empty building.
  • Options
    alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,405 Member
    I am delighted that this thread of mine shows such an unexpected longevite. I must confess I don't find Alexander so attractive any more. Nevertheless I married him to a quite vulgar blond bride from the Gallery and they have a cute son who is in my son's Voidcritter club. I named him Goran Goth.
  • Options
    chidoriaidachidoriaida Posts: 282 Member
    My Alexander is an adult now. He has big ears and a weird nose with a bump. I don't know where he got that nose from... Despite having a gorgeous wife (created in CAS with good facial features), his unfortunate daughter got his weird nose. After I did a nose job on her, she looks pretty now.

On the other hand, my Cassandra Goth's daughter got the good genes. She looks very cute.
  • Options
    My Alexander is an adult now. He has big ears and a weird nose with a bump. I don't know where he got that nose from... Despite having a gorgeous wife (created in CAS with good facial features), his unfortunate daughter got his weird nose. After I did a nose job on her, she looks pretty now.

On the other hand, my Cassandra Goth's daughter got the good genes. She looks very cute.

I know what you mean my sim's daughter married alexander and their son... has the insane and hate children trait and their son is only a teenager, thee teenager's name is Blain, Blain got most of my daughter's( my sim's daughter) looks but the ears are only thing he got from his father and I think he is also a loner :disappointed: such a disappointment
  • Options
    SimmerMiaaSimmerMiaa Posts: 104 Member
    im stalked by the landgraabs i had to delete the family
  • Options
    cityboundcitybound Posts: 61 Member
    I guess I'm about to bump this thread LMAO. I haven't aged Alexander up yet, but in TS2 when he ages up as a teen, he's quite ugly.
  • Options
    Livin in SimLivin in Sim Posts: 1,145 Member
    Oh, he's not really that creepy...he doesn't skeeve me out as much as J--it is J's eyes. I could never put my finger on it.
    My Alexander aged up with unflattering hair and, of course, the unfortunate random fashion assigment.
    Alexander20Birthday202_zpsltfqseqy.jpg
    I gave him new hair, and may have altered his ears a bit, while trying to retain that nerdy look.
    Alexander20Birthday204_zps6y0mrnbf.jpg
    He was friends with Olivia, too, and they hit it off after they aged up.
    So20Adorbs_zpskh43lu0d.jpg
    Alexander20and20Olivia20Get20Cosy_zpsebg7hsed.jpg
    They're married now. I'll have to get some pics uploaded to that royal PITB Photobucket has become (guess I should bite the bullet and sub), of the wedding, and the kiddies when they come along.
  • Options
    KiaraSims4ModsKiaraSims4Mods Posts: 2,782 Member
    I just noticed how unattractive Alexander Goth is in TS4. Why does he look nothing like Bella/Mortimer and his ears are horrible?

Lol I change my mind. I kind of like how he looks now and I always center my legacy families around him. He has good looking sons.
  • Options
    orangehippogrifforangehippogriff Posts: 946 Member
    I think Alexander is one of the cutest sims in the game. He has quirky, unusual features that make him endearing. People have different tastes I suppose.
  • Options
    basslinewildbasslinewild Posts: 268 Member
    I usually delete him and age Cassandra down to toddler. I don't know why. :D
    Tessa :)
    Gallery items under : TessaNicolle
    Check out my houses!
  • Options
    MarktnMarktn Posts: 554 Member
    edited October 2017
    One of my sims surprisingly had a child and I peeked to see what he was going to look like as a teen and YA. My sim is a blonde and the child has black hair. He is actually going to become a rather handsome guy, but his look was VERY DISTINCT. I clicked on the child to confirm my suspicions and sure enough Mortimer Goth was listed as his father. I mean, I had no idea it happened as I use story progression in my save, but those Goth genes are unique. It definitely added an interesting twist to that storyline.
    Post edited by Marktn on
  • Options
    Haids5987Haids5987 Posts: 8,465 Member
    Ew, my Alex Goth is not very good-looking either.
    332.png
    signature2.png?ssl=1&w=450
    **Also known as EmeraldCityTaurus***
  • Options
    Haids5987Haids5987 Posts: 8,465 Member
    I just noticed the brown eyebrows. Why? Is he a brunette in real life?! :scream:
    signature2.png?ssl=1&w=450
    **Also known as EmeraldCityTaurus***
  • Options
    sunblondsunblond Posts: 1,035 Member
    Gosh, he is one of my favorites, his dumbo ears and way over extended mouth do need slight adjusting usually, in my games.

I give him big glasses, conservative hair and genus or geek traits and make him a scientist, then when he inherits the Goth house, he turns the attic room into a labratory.
    Origin ID is: sobenewbie