Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Is there no medical career?

glitterandglitzglitterandglitz Posts: 561 Member
edited September 2014 in The Sims 4 Ideas Corner
I absolutely love the show grey's anatomy, so I was hoping there was a medical career, is there no medical career? I had my own Meredith grey to play too! I was hope :P..

Comments

• Options
    MonkeeGoddessMonkeeGoddess Posts: 315 Member
    As of right now, there is no medical career.
    The desert is calling.
    The emptiness of space.
    The hunger of a lion
    Is written on your face.
    A maniac's new love song.
    Destruction is his game.
    I need a new direction,
    Cause I have lost my way.

• Options
    BamajamBamajam Posts: 812 Member
    I hope they had medical and athlete careers
  • Options
    lynnylynny Posts: 1,141 Member
    No medical, no law enforcement, no business, and you can't eat fruit/veggies in your personal inventory, which has nothing to do with anything except it bugs me as much as the careers missing.
  • Options
    glitterandglitzglitterandglitz Posts: 561 Member
    Well i guess Meredith Grey will need a new career now :/..It doesnt seem right lol
  • Options
    simsluvr90simsluvr90 Posts: 3,030 Member
    Im hoping with all the missing Careers they will bring back an open for business EP with all the careers.. that was my fav sims 2 EP and I was very sad when it didnt make it to TS3
  • Options
    nkthgrtnkthgrt Posts: 638 Member
    I agree open for business was a great xp. the sims 2 had a great number of expansion packs that were so fun to play. I wish sims 4 had the world abilities of sims 3. this combined the new features of sims 4 will perhaps be sims 5?!? who can wait until then. I need the first expansion pack for sims 4 now!
  • Options
    sakagunsakagun Posts: 85 Member
    I was looking for this topic in the forum as I was going to start it if anyone hasn't already. I'm glad somebody started but aren't there more poeple who want medical career back? I always had sims who were "world renowned surgeons". It was so charismatic. I really miss this career.
  • Options
    ValandisValandis Posts: 2,008 Member
    We will be getting a medical active career with the first EP! ;) Stay tuned. Mark my words.