Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Took until gen4 to get my first set of twins!

I've been seeing people posting about twins and triplets so much, seemed strange not to have any. In each generation, I have the parents have two kids - and for four sets so far, I've had one boy and one girl. First twins, both boys. Kind of exciting little pixels.

Comments

• Options
    rwscissorsrwscissors Posts: 47 Member
    Congratulations. :D
  • Options
    NoWayJose527NoWayJose527 Posts: 1,456 Member
    moongodess wrote: »
    I've been seeing people posting about twins and triplets so much, seemed strange not to have any. In each generation, I have the parents have two kids - and for four sets so far, I've had one boy and one girl. First twins, both boys. Kind of exciting little pixels.

My very first Sim "in-game" birth produced twin boys. I was worried that every pregnancy might be a multiple. Fortunately, that's the only twin set I have. Of course, my game is still early. I only have 6 babies at this point. The mother of the twins is expecting again, so I'm wondering if there is a "twin gene". That question was frequently debated about Sims 2, and so far as I know, we never had a definitive answer. Think I'll ask about it in a separate post.