Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Oni's Creative Thread: Château d'Orléans finished pg.2

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    aktexaktex Posts: 367 Member
    I have no words for how impressive this chateau looks! The building is really beautiful and the roofing is well done. I love the front yard and the fountain areas. I would love to download this lot and turn it into a wedding venue.
    tcvoh84l0v7b6kg3g.jpg
  • Options
    tyenetyene Posts: 65 Member
    This chateau is beautiful. Absolutely amazing build. I have no criticism, sorry. I love the interior design and I love how you didn't make it too dark. The yellowish color scheme visible in dining room and other areas is very historically appropriate. :) You're amazing.
  • Options
    onigiriloveronigirilover Posts: 1,240 Member
    thank you all!

I have tried to upload it to the gallery but it states that the original was by: csm_personaname. It is still in my library until I have found a work around as it wont state my name as the creator.
  • Options
    ok, found a work-around. It's up in the gallery. Name is Chateau d'Orleans. Enjoy :)

Now what would be my next project...
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    edited September 2014
    ok, found a work-around. It's up in the gallery. Name is Chateau d'Orleans. Enjoy :)

Now what would be my next project...

@onigirilover - Can you please share how you solved the problem? I would like to know because I have bulldozed a maxis lot and I am building from scratch!
  • Options
    @yanti68 I deleted the one with the csm_personaname in my library and saved the lot again. That's all. Hope that helps :)
  • Options
    @yanti68 I deleted the one with the csm_personaname in my library and saved the lot again. That's all. Hope that helps :)

@onigirilover - So you just deleted the lot from your library and made a new save? Did you use 'save as'? Did you make a new save or did you overwrite your old save? Sorry for all these question! I just want to be sure! Thanks for your help. :D

• Options
    CalisaneCalisane Posts: 61 Member
    Wow just wow. This build looks amazing!
    Origin ID Calisane
  • Options
    @yanti68 .. well since you deleted the old one, there will be noting to overwrite so the save will be new. I save the builds in my library first to double-check before uploading them to the gallery, just to be sure.

@calisane: thanks! I am overwhelmed by the response and tempted to make another large period build. But I think I'll challenge myself and make starter homes for a change.
  • Options
    david0736david0736 Posts: 59 Member
    I love that internal courtyard garden! and the fountains :D
  • Options
    Ash072Ash072 Posts: 1,324 Member
    Epic work! Question though - if you're computer crashes when you use it, how do you plan on playing in it? :wink:
    5sXtTqH.png
  • Options
    @yanti68 .. well since you deleted the old one, there will be noting to overwrite so the save will be new. I save the builds in my library first to double-check before uploading them to the gallery, just to be sure.

Thanks! I will remember that! :)
  • Options
    @ash072: I don't :P. I build randomly most of the time. I rarely play, hehe
  • Options
    asphyxiateddollasphyxiateddoll Posts: 139 Member
    Gorgeous home, I especially love all the fountain work you have done, it's amazing.
    Digital Dollhouse Designs Lot Showcase
    Origin ID: asphyxiateddoll
  • Options
    david0736david0736 Posts: 59 Member
    wow that is really something! must have taken you so long to decorate, thank you for sharing the new pics. i saw the pics before the gardens were added they are very beautiful. I also love the way you layered the curtains! didnt know you could do that it looks very affective. once again thank you for sharing :D