Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Winklecheek Legacy (UPDATED! CHAPTER 1.3: A LABOR OF LOVE IS UP)

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    RachelRosebudRachelRosebud Posts: 1,103 Member
    Just finished reading your Chapter 1, and oh my, your founder surely is interesting, lol. Putting it nicely, he has quite the unique face. I enjoyed watching him struggle to find some potential mates, lol. Between Bella and Zoe, definitely Zoe. I guess I'll have to read more to find out. Great writing, and I love the pictures. I always take a gazillion in my game, too!
  • Options
    CathyTeaCathyTea Posts: 23,089 Member
    @blindx - Zoe and Donny are one of the true in-love couples I've seen! Just like Clem and Estrella in the Wolff Legacy. TS4 in-love Sims are so fun to watch!
    Cathy Tea's SimLit Anthology

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
  • Options
    BlindxSecretsBlindxSecrets Posts: 652 Member
    edited September 2014
    Just finished reading your Chapter 1, and oh my, your founder surely is interesting, lol. Putting it nicely, he has quite the unique face. I enjoyed watching him struggle to find some potential mates, lol. Between Bella and Zoe, definitely Zoe. I guess I'll have to read more to find out. Great writing, and I love the pictures. I always take a gazillion in my game, too!
    That's pretty much what I'm shooting for, really unusual looking Sims. Lol. In my experience, they tend to make the most beautiful babies. Usually. Thanks so much for the compliments! <3 I always feel like I either write too much or too little, trying to find a happy medium still. Good to know I'm not the only one with overflowing screen cap folders! Mine....looks like an episode of Hoarders. :\
    CathyTea wrote: »
    @blindx - Zoe and Donny are one of the true in-love couples I've seen! Just like Clem and Estrella in the Wolff Legacy. TS4 in-love Sims are so fun to watch!
    I've played several households in S4 so far (including the Pancakes, whom I adore) but I haven't had a couple that's as in love as Zoe and Donny are. It's a lot of fun to watch, especially all the little things they do for each other. I loved Timothy and Cedar, too! Especially how he started the romance by giving her a rose. So sweet. I love the little things like that. Donny loves to give Zoe roses, but I can never seem to get a screen shot of it, I'm always watching instead of pausing. Lol.
    The Noble Legacy (A Prettacy)
    Origin ID: BlindxSecrets