Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Uuumm How many babies in one pregnancy?

Because My sim is on baby number SIX. I accidentally named the first two the same thing because I thought I messed up. She just keeps going in the hospital and it keeps asking for a name and trait for her new baby, and she's up to six. I've got it paused. Has this happened to anyone else? This is ridiculous!
jz8tDGb.png
Steam: JKAmaryllis

Comments

• Options
    anarcyacidanarcyacid Posts: 55 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Sounds like a bad glitch. Call a couple baby sitters and when they are holding the baby dismiss them for the day. If you get lucky maybe they will take a few off your hands. :lol:

But really, I hope you saved recently. I would restart. Sounds like a glitch, she may not stop having them. Contratulations, you can now have a show on TLC. :P
  • Options
    JKAmaryllisJKAmaryllis Posts: 3,741 Member
    edited June 2009
    I started naming them stupid things. She is still at the hospital and keeps walking in. Her icon has even been bumped off the screen. I guess I wouldn't mind doing things a little bit differently
    jz8tDGb.png
  • Options
    xMintxMint Posts: 175 Member
    edited June 2009
    anarcyacid wrote:
    Sounds like a glitch, she may not stop having them. Contratulations, you can now have a show on TLC. :P

My Sim Plus Ten!
  • Options
    staciarainstaciarain Posts: 104 New Member
    edited June 2009
    There was a girl on the tech boards that got up to fifteen, it's just a ***** glitch apparently. Or an interesting one.
  • Options
    stewieluva1stewieluva1 Posts: 14 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Yeah, I think you can only have up to triplets. The Fertility award helps increase chances of that.
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    I had to end task because something i did caused the whole user interface at the bottom to disappear. I pressed tab and that didnt help. Going to load up and see if she still has them. Kinda hope not because I started naming them things like 🐸🐸🐸🐸, Donnie Darko, the idiot, etc lol
    jz8tDGb.png
  • Options
    mikeysmom728mikeysmom728 Posts: 50 Member
    edited June 2009
    anarcyacid wrote:
    Contratulations, you can now have a show on TLC. :P

:lol::lol: Now THAT is funny!
  • Options
    BeckehBeckeh Posts: 5 New Member
    edited June 2009
    I can only manage to have one!
    Whats the fertility award?
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    Okay so I played her through again and its happening again. I'm going to try to have her have the baby at home. Is anyone else having this problem?
    jz8tDGb.png
  • Options
    stephh0306stephh0306 Posts: 2
    edited June 2011
    ahh! im having the same issue now! what did you end up doing? i just want one baby not 100!
  • Options
    SilverulzSilverulz Posts: 1,165 New Member
    edited June 2011
    stephh0306 wrote:
    ahh! im having the same issue now! what did you end up doing? i just want one baby not 100!
    welcome! :mrgreen: 8)
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    Wow I made this years ago. I don't remember tbh. It was a glitch i havent had in a long time
    jz8tDGb.png
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    stephh0306 wrote:
    just think though when you get to 100 you will have completed the 100 babie challenge and when you get to 200 you will be a star!
    images_9.jpg
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    Wow I made this years ago. I don't remember tbh. It was a glitch i havent had in a long time
    ha lol!
  • Options
    stephh0306stephh0306 Posts: 2
    edited June 2011
    :( i don't know what to do!
  • Options
    betchebetche Posts: 1
    edited July 2011
    how did you solve the problem in the end? cause ive got it!