Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Greyed-out llama interaction icon?

I had a "Tickle Mercilessly" interaction queued but then I cancelled it and it turned into this weird queued icon that is permanently there. Has anyone else had this problem and is there a fix?

Bug_zps3d4865c7.jpg
TBImXnt.gif

Comments

• Options
    Leo_GruenLeo_Gruen Posts: 468 Member
    My best guess is that's a placeholder icon for if it can't load the proper icon.
    Not sure how to get it unstuck. Did it drop out on it's own? Is your sim prevented from doing other things or is it just a graphical glitch?
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    I've found that most "stuck" things will disappear if I load a different lot, travel someplace with my Sim, or close the game and restart it. Do let us know if any of that helps!
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    VoltronVoltron Posts: 290 Member
    I've found that most "stuck" things will disappear if I load a different lot, travel someplace with my Sim, or close the game and restart it. Do let us know if any of that helps!

Oh my... Thank you very much for your help. I made my Sim travel to the park and it disappeared. <3
    TBImXnt.gif
  • Options
    MegglesMeggles Posts: 4,109 Member
    I have a sim with a wish to "chat with Brice" and the llama was there, too. Maybe it's someone that's died?
    Gifs are broken but click here for my blog with all my stories :)
    House: Hufflepuff | Wand: Ebony wood w/a unicorn hair core, 9 ¾"
    Origin ID: meggles87 | twitter | simblr
  • Options
    VoltronVoltron Posts: 290 Member
    Leo_Gruen wrote: »
    My best guess is that's a placeholder icon for if it can't load the proper icon.
    Not sure how to get it unstuck. Did it drop out on it's own? Is your sim prevented from doing other things or is it just a graphical glitch?

It appeared after I cancelled an interaction. My Sim wasn't prevented from doing other interactions I think it was a graphical glitch. I got it fixed now though, thank you very much for trying to help!
    TBImXnt.gif