Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

**Community Lot Showcase**

Hi everyone! So as we all know, TS4 does not (yet) have many community lots. I think that many people will be turning to the forums and to the gallery to fill their worlds with the community lots that they would like to see. I have already seen some amazing community lots on this forum. So I thought it might be convenient for everyone if we had one thread that worked as a showcase for the many community lots that will be created. Of course, you could still create your own thread for your lot in addition to posting here, but I thought this might be helpful!

I haven't created a community lot yet so I will turn the floor over to the rest of you. Feel free to post away!!
15172699815_7cdb04275d_o.png

Comments

• Options
    Ash072Ash072 Posts: 1,324 Member
    I'm working on an updated art museum...about 3/4 of the way through I realized I forgot the bathrooms! :smile:
    5sXtTqH.png
  • Options
    kdluvshersimskdluvshersims Posts: 291 Member
    I would love to see some updated community lots. :)
  • Options
    Sparkysim2Sparkysim2 Posts: 359 Member
    I did a recolor and revamp of the desert park. Don't want all my games with the same stuff. It is called Artisan Park. It has a Comedy room, card tables, easels, the wood working table, more cactus and a more playful kids area.

ArtisanParkS2_zps57d32d7d.png
    "If I don't remember it, it didn't happen." CM
  • Options
    Ash072Ash072 Posts: 1,324 Member
    @sparkysim2 - In your sig it looks like Freddy Krueger catching frogs!?
    5sXtTqH.png
  • Options
    VerionaVeriona Posts: 505 Member
    edited September 2014
    Ash072 wrote: »
    @sparkysim2 - In your sig it looks like Freddy Krueger catching frogs!?

I'm about to pass out from playing others sims in my game tonight and this comment made me lulz so hard. Thanks :P
  • Options
    SimChelle1982SimChelle1982 Posts: 2,666 Member
    @sparkysim2 - nice job on the park!!
    15172699815_7cdb04275d_o.png
  • Options
    kdluvshersimskdluvshersims Posts: 291 Member
    @Sparkysim2 - That park looks great! Can't wait to get home and put this in my library. I've been changing out my lots also. Thank you for giving me another choice. :D