Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Masterpiece price

FirelloFirello Posts: 92 Member
Hi,
I don't know if it's bug or it's allright.
My painter sim have painted some small size masterpieces with 1800-3000 price. Next day my sim painted masterpiece with ridiculous price of 200 simoleons.. Is it normal?
sigv2.jpg
Please be patient with my English *** European simmer since TS1

Comments

• Options
    ohohraptor87ohohraptor87 Posts: 98 Member
    My painter has only made one masterpiece, and I remember the value being very low too. I didn't even notice it was a masterpiece until when I tried to sell it I got the "You sure you want to sell this?" notification.
  • Options
    ToblieToblie Posts: 3,099 Member
    I've had a few masterpiece paintings range from $1500-$5500 and the other high quality Have been abouy 300 or so. I find it weird myself but I don't think the 300 paintings are masterpiece quality though.
  • Options
    ShoManjiShoManji Posts: 65 Member
    edited September 2014
    Yeah the price flux seems a bit odd - My sims is actually quite good in producing masterpieces (like every 5th to 8th picture) and prices were between 250 and up to 3500 Simoeleons.

/edit : Got the marketable and creativity trait on this sim !
    Post edited by ShoManji on
    ExPs : City Living, Get to Work
    GPs : Spa Day, Outdoor Retreat
    SPs : Perfect Patio Stuff, Luxury Party Stuff, Cool Kitchen Stuff, Spooky Stuff

• Options
    RadprofileRadprofile Posts: 161 Member
    I'm not sure, but I sold one for like 10k or something near to that, LOL, no kidding, not sure if it was correct or what, also my Sim already have the Marketable trait. And I think it also depends of the kind of picture. For some reason, my Sim have been doing several Masterpieces recently.
  • Options
    FirelloFirello Posts: 92 Member
    Radprofile wrote: »
    I'm not sure, but I sold one for like 10k or something near to that, LOL, no kidding, not sure if it was correct or what, also my Sim already have the Marketable trait. And I think it also depends of the kind of picture. For some reason, my Sim have been doing several Masterpieces recently.
    I think price can be even higher.. I got one for 8k (i think).. but prices like 200-300 are "wth".
    sigv2.jpg
    Please be patient with my English *** European simmer since TS1

• Options
    RadprofileRadprofile Posts: 161 Member
    Firello wrote: »
    Radprofile wrote: »
    I think price can be even higher.. I got one for 8k (i think).. but prices like 200-300 are "wth".

Never happened to me, surely is some sort of bug/glitch/whatever, could be a good idea to ask a SimGuru about it, or maybe the Sim need to die so the art can be more valuable? hahaha