Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How to win Gaming Tournaments?

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    cauliflowerscauliflowers Posts: 5,782 Member
    You know I know this is an old thread? Cuz Dariu posted.
    TL8ZBmw.gif
  • Options
    MechasaurusHDMechasaurusHD Posts: 2 New Member
    Heres a great suggestion that I did on the sims computer create a social network then keep updating and uploading images until you can live stream then keep live streaming and occasionally do a tournament you should keep winning as long as you stream and tournament on the same game all the time
  • Options
    l3rokken4ngell3rokken4ngel Posts: 97 Member
    I've only focused on doing the tournament on one game but was wondering the same thing..... I think if you just play the game a lot you'll be fine. I make it a point to play the tournament at LEAST once a day because I almost always get 1st place in the game I choose. I could quit my job if I wanted to - the pay for one game is around what she makes in a week.
  • Options
    Magnus VArdalonMagnus VArdalon Posts: 1 New Member
    I believe l33tprincess has the right idea, along with a number of others....
    Play tested the following method a few times with success:
    Play the game you wish to compete in, preferably until the counter around the gaming activity is full (2-3 hours in game??)
    Break away from game, fill up some stats (maybe psych self up?)
    Return and Live Stream for a bit (Maybe 1-2 hours in game)
    Enter into tournament.
    I've placed 1st-3rd everytime doing this.
    I think 1st is like writing a bestseller, or painting a masterpiece. You can get it to happen relatively often, just not every time.
    Playing the game until the point of having to "Force" play of that game seems to help with Tournament and Livestream success though, imho