Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Love Clothes In TS4!!!

TDU90TDU90 Posts: 1,822 Member
The clothing for this game is so nice. Modern, fashion forward with attractive styles. Its not difficult to put together a really cute outfit or wardrobe...
Post edited by TDU90 on

Comments

• Options
    AtomicusAtomicus Posts: 2,438 Member
    Agreed.
  • Options
    thesims3andtwothesims3andtwo Posts: 4,643 Member
    agreed.
  • Options
    :D so many neat features to the game
  • Options
    Orchid13Orchid13 Posts: 8,823 Member
    Agreed! I can't wait for a late night EP to get more sexy outfits :)
    21mbz47.jpg
  • Options
    fede1408uyfede1408uy Posts: 141 Member
    yh I love it too :)
    tumblr_m83xdxb9Ee1qza4gto1_500_zps5fc3dacb.gif
  • Options
    RinilexRinilex Posts: 3,048 Member
    I'm so glad fashion for male Sims has improved at least, my S3 men were looking tragic.
  • Options
    DrofforDroffor Posts: 38 Member
    > @Rinilex said:
    > I'm so glad fashion for male Sims has improved at least, my S3 men were looking tragic.

LOL
    logo.gif
  • Options
    colton147colton147 Posts: 9,663 Member
    I always loved the clothing and hair in the Sims games. :)

In my opinion, I do not like CC... I feel like it is very unrealistic.. And very greasy that you could probably deep-fry a chicken with it.
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,629 Member
    I'm looking forward to more hairstyles, hair and eye colours, hats, and accessories (noserings and piercings, please, and a simple pearl necklace!), but I'm really happy with the clothes range, and I haven't felt any need for a colour picker with the variety that's in the base game already.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER โ€” Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    JongarakunJongarakun Posts: 1,265 Member
    I love all the CAS options. The tattoos, hair, clothes, makeup... it's all beautiful. I actually like the super dark skins as well, but maybe it's because I see so many people in our area who really do have cold, dark skin like the Sims game does. *shrug*
    Ornery weirdo. My Origin ID is Jongarakun.
    xyIcMqt.png
  • Options
    BlckhoodBlckhood Posts: 116 Member
    so basically everyone is ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ-kissing to EA. nice.
  • Options
    camman1995camman1995 Posts: 900 Member

If voicing appreciation for a product is kissing butt, then any product you've ever enjoyed and felt the need to tell someone else about, you've been kissing the company that made its butt.
  • Options
    Dont respond to this....*trolling* look at the username... :(
  • Options
    thesims3andtwothesims3andtwo Posts: 4,643 Member
    NOOOOO! we just got over the wake of jimbob!
  • Options
    BlindxSecretsBlindxSecrets Posts: 652 Member
    I've generally disliked most of the hair, clothing, etc in previous Sims games but I love pretty much everything in S4. Which is really amazing to me, because for so long I've relied solely on CC, but as of right now I have zero in my game because the actual game content suits me just fine, at least for a while.
    The Noble Legacy (A Prettacy)
    Origin ID: BlindxSecrets
  • Options
    halimali1980halimali1980 Posts: 8,246 Member
    Best clothing we ever had
    Everything I post is an opinion here and I think every post of others is as well.
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    brigittecayerbrigittecayer Posts: 42 Member
    I've also hated most of the clothing in older games and always downloaded CC but I love the stuff in this game! I have made so many outfits for my sim and there are still so many other options I wanna use! :)
  • Options
    alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,409 Member
    I like the clothes, but after the loss of CAST we quickly need more. I chose a black polo shirt with a pink stripe for my Sim - and within one day I met three men in Willow Creek wearing the same shirt.
  • Options
    leanbean17leanbean17 Posts: 164 Member
    I agree! There are so many more options for clothing than in sims 3 base game. Plus the colors all seem to go well together for not having the color wheel. I was really impressed. :#
  • Options
    JCsS1MSJCsS1MS Posts: 1,148 Member

I like the game, I agree a bunch of stuff is missing but lack of clothing/styles is not one. I am extremely happy with CAS. Who plum in your fruit loops this morning? The people who like (parts of) the game have just as much right to voice their opinion as the people who don't.

Your head seems to be up your plum, you should get that checked out.
  • Options
    AlorapopAlorapop Posts: 903 Member
    I want more punk, or goth clothes.
    tumblr_mvvt2iJ33k1slamnjo1_400.gif
  • Options
    simpossiblesimpossible Posts: 29 Member
    edited May 2018
    Delete
    Post edited by simpossible on
  • Options
    alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,409 Member
    On one hand I like it, but on the other I think there's some issues. For one thing It'd be nice if some clothing had more color swatches, or swatches that matched with other clothing better. Also, I wish there were some more styles of clothing besides just contemporary/modern. I'd really like some victorian/gothic/historical clothing. I guess I'll have to wait for mods or a supernatural expansion pack.

Just wait for the 23 Stuff Packs :D .