Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Can we talk about that "pee walk"?

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    The pee walk was funny the first day I played, but now it just annoys me. I can't wait for the mod that gets rid of it unless your sim is literally 2 minutes away from peeing their pants.

if your sims bladder is always green you will never see it. it only happens in yellow or red.
  • Options
    ChubbyKatzeChubbyKatze Posts: 564 Member
    Shadoza2 wrote: »
    No, let us not talk about this, please.

If you don't want to talk about a topic, don't click on a clearly stated title.
  • Options
    icasiicasi Posts: 5 New Member
    edited September 2014
    This thread has been fun.
    So, I confirmed that my sims will pee standing up as long as their need meter is green, as everyone's said. The thing is, sims (my sims at least) never make themselves go to the bathroom until it's almost too late, which means the only animation you ever see is the pee walk and sitting. (The more I type the more ridiculous this feels). Therefore unless you're someone who tells your sims when to pee, you'll never see it. Personally, I prefer to spend my time working on their careers, making movies and building families; I don't want to tell them when to go to the bathroom. So, it'd be nice to have them sometimes decide to take care of it autonomously while the need is at, let's say, 50%. That's my two cents.
  • Options
    simguyssimguys Posts: 62 Member
    LOL, I think its the only one animation that I hate in the whole game! but its funny anyways. XD
    My Spanish Website Simlish 4 \ My Twitter @Simlish4
    bSCAxNF.png
  • Options
    ShutupandSimShutupandSim Posts: 124 Member
    The pee walk was funny the first day I played, but now it just annoys me. I can't wait for the mod that gets rid of it unless your sim is literally 2 minutes away from peeing their pants.

if your sims bladder is always green you will never see it. it only happens in yellow or red.

Yes I know. But I would rather have the mod than have my sim going to the bathroom every 5 minutes.
  • Options
    KerensaLysereKerensaLysere Posts: 86 Member
    This whole thread is just gold. Some of you guys made me laugh so hard!
  • Options
    ian8000ian8000 Posts: 19 Member
    I would like it if we could get a mod that would delay the pee walk. Too many of my Sims are walking around doing that. If it was pushed back to only happen when they are seconds from peeing themselves, I would be happier with it.
  • Options
    sariahmoon1sariahmoon1 Posts: 101 Member
    I've noticed too, that if my sim is expecting multiple babies her bladder and hunger deteriorate MUCH quicker in the third trimester when compared to them carrying a single baby.
  • Options
    bshag4lvbshag4lv Posts: 9,378 Member
    I still think the potty walk is one of the funniest things they've put in a sims game. No, my sims don't do it all the time, only when I realize I've qued up too many commands and they've gotten desparate. :p
    In my house, dog hair sticks to everything but the dog.
  • Options
    simfeetundersimfeetunder Posts: 2,260 Member
    I saw this earlier, for those who want to get rid of the bathroom walk.
    HSon1Mq.png